PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

^ Flashing red lights means overheating. It's a pre YLoD. Does the console turn on at all or shuts off randomly during gameplay?
Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Fan made Metal Gear Solid movie: http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/

it's a little corny but surprisingly well made and entertaining.

(Edit: Watch the dubbed version, dude sounds just like David Hayter. It's only about 70 mins.)
It was pretty good, although I wasn't expecting anything Hollywood like from it. The acting was good, could of been better. Snake's voicewas dead on Hayter, you can tell it was a voice enhancement though. I didn't like the other characters but they added some good interest into the plot.Yes, it was a bit corny in some areas and dramatic too much but than again the videogame is over dramatic so I guess you can say it was spot on. The endingvoice spoofs were funny.

Sniper: Snake why are we standing infront of a window during war time?
Snake: Hmm I'm not sure.

laugh.gif

This movie did have some misses in areas but just watch it for yourself. If anything Snakes voice made the indie movie good.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Flashing red lights means overheating. It's a pre YLoD. Does the console turn on at all or shuts off randomly during gameplay?
That's what's happening to my ps3. =( I think it's about to be done with. It got the YLoD about 2 months ago, got my brother to fixit, ran good for about a month until it got the YLoD again, got my brother to fix it again, ran good for about another month and got the YLoD again just now. Not sure if I want to have to keep fixing it every month, maybe I'll just get a slim.
ohwell.gif

Just got a slim for christmas, Im officially a converted ps3 fan boy. PSN is Killdame add me, got COD and NBA2K10 for now, whats the hyped behind Uncharted 2?and does the slim encounter any problems I should beware of? Ive had enough headaches with my 360.

uncharted 2 is the 2nd best game i've played on ps3. like he said, get it, don't look back. but you have to like story driven linear action i guess.

it's like metal gear solid but dumbed down with more action and a bit of prince of persia in it.

Just copped Uncharted 2 and a headset...
GoW collection should be hitting my house when the female counterpart arrives (she bought it for me)

Happy holidays ya'll
smile.gif

Got NGSII and just bought myself a new headset (PS eye was messed up, didn't even know..)
On UC2 regularly..Be safe!

Oh and B1G1 half off on all games @ TRU this weekend only..Ends Monday I believe.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Fan made Metal Gear Solid movie: http://www.mgs-philanthropy.net/

it's a little corny but surprisingly well made and entertaining.

(Edit: Watch the dubbed version, dude sounds just like David Hayter. It's only about 70 mins.)

Nothing corny about that IMO
That +#*+ was tight
Can't wait for part 2

QFT.
just finished watching it and it was really well made.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the last segment of the movie.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

no it does not even turn on just blue green than straight to red in 2 seconds, and yes its a first generation (fat Boy)

Cant believe that Fairytale Fights is a stand along game, thought forsure it was a download only game

Demo was pretty fun

Jus got done playin Demon's Souls this is probally my 3rd time sittin down and playin really playin it game is crack. Ive only beatin 2 bosses and the reddragon. I got to the armored boss and she kept killin me me so i moved on to this jail type place. If you dont got it and lookin for a challenge cop it.

NT I need some help, my brother got a ps3 for Christmas, but no games for it
roll.gif

I feel sorry for him, but I'm trying to help him think of a list of games to get, he said he doesn't want MW2, or any role playing or fighting games, Iwas thinking madden 10, devil may cry 4, and uncharted 2, any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Jus got done playin Demon's Souls this is probally my 3rd time sittin down and playin really playin it game is crack. Ive only beatin 2 bosses and the red dragon. I got to the armored boss and she kept killin me me so i moved on to this jail type place. If you dont got it and lookin for a challenge cop it.
Gamespot.com gave it 2009 GOTY
eek.gif

just DL'ed FF8.. i could never finish this damn (this will be my 3rd try).. i could never stand those flashback scenes w/ that lame, Laguna.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Assassins Creed 2 is unreal.

Will probably have the platinum trophy this week sometime.

U dont have a problem with the jumping? u aim one direction and he jumps somewhere else sometimes

Getting Platinum is easy, ive been playing through it without trying to get trophy and im already at 80%

Feathers will be the hardest

Need to finish up the story so i can get back to demon soul

Back
Top Bottom