PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

demon's souls is alot of fun. i tried playing with the barbarian first cause his strength was the highest, but my dude had no kinda defense haha.

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Yummy New Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake Info
6ozedw.jpg

OVERVIEW
Sound the trumpets: the highly-anticipated PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network title Fat Princess is bringing its comical medieval fun to PSP[emoji]174[/emoji](PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Portable), and with a host of added features. Franticly-paced and strategic, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale on PSP. The player's goal is to rescue a beloved princess from the enemy castle. There is a catch, though; the adversary has been feeding her magical cake to make her heavier to carry. Therefore, it will take much of the army working together to carry her across the battlefield.

Team balance and strategy is crucial in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, as players can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat. The name of the game is cooperation, whether it is flinging another player over the enemy's walls with a teeterboard, healing him while he charges into battle, or adding muscle to carry the hearty princess to safety.

The comical, quirky and loveable cast of characters in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake has been developed specifically for optimization on PSP. Now players can have their cake, and take it on the go, too.
[h4]KEY FEATURES[/h4]
  • Six New Levels for PSP Plus All of the Originals - Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake adds six new battlefields to the franchise, including environments like Forest, Canyon and Volcano.
  • Online Multiplayer - Go head-to-head with up to 8 players (4 vs. 4) via Ad Hoc (nearby) or Infrastructure (Internet connection) Mode.
  • Extended Single Player Campaign - Play through the extended Story Mode chapters on the go to learn the dramatic tale of the beloved fat princesses.
  • New Multiplayer Game Modes - New for Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, select from four additional game multiplayer game modes, including Grim Ripper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak.
  • Five Character Classes - Change your character class at any time merely by swapping hats: Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest.
  • Resources & Upgrades - Work together to collect resources to upgrade your weapons and castle defenses.
  • Customizable Avatars - Create your own personal avatar before you charge into battle. Unlock new customization options during gameplay.

Via examiner.com

Top 5 PSOne Classics Released in 2009
final_fantasy_7_logo.jpg

Sony ramped up the output for PSOne Classics in 2009. As a result, there were many excellent classic titles that were re-released on the North American Playstation Store of the PSP and Playstation 3 throughout the year. Here are the top five PSOne Classic games that were released on the Playstation Network in 2009.

5. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
The Legacy of Kain series is one of the best in the action-adventure genre. Soul Reaver is perhaps the best game of the group with a great story to go along with the great voice-acting. The gameplay itself is filled with great atmospheric level designs and a fun combat system. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver is an all-around excellent PSOne Classic title.

4. Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics isn't your typical epic Final Fantasy role-playing game. Even so, the turn-based strategy game is every bit as engaging thanks to the enriched and fully-realized world of Ivalice. Furthermore, the deep class system and dramatic story makes it an unforgettable experience. Final Fantasy Tactics is every bit as good as some of the best mainline Final Fantasy games and one of the best PSOne Classic titles released in 2009.

3. Resident Evil 2
The original Resident Evil (which was also released on the Playstation Store in 2009) spawned the survival-horror genre. The sequel took it up to another notch with even more intense and terrifying gameplay. Although a bit short, Resident Evil 2 has plenty of replayability due to the branching paths, different scenarios and unlockable weapons. With the survival-horror games slowly disappearing, this PSOne Classic is worth another revisit for fans of the genre.

2. Metal Gear Solid
It took nearly ten years between the releases of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid. The long wait was well worth it as the latter was well ahead of its time thanks to the thrilling story and superb voice-acting. Moreover, the stealth gameplay and incredible boss fights also adds to the cinematic experience. Even by today's standards, Metal Gear Solid still makes for an excellent purchase.

1. Final Fantasy VII
Sony knew how special Final Fantasy VII was when they chose to announce the PSOne Classic re-release for the Playstation Store on the gaming industry's biggest platform: E3 2009. The compelling tale, epic battles, memorable characters and top-notch presentation makes the popular RPG is one of the most influential titles of all-time. More than a decade after the initial release, many still considered the seventh title to be the best in the legendary series. You won't find a better PSOne Classic released in 2009 than Final Fantasy VII.

Via forums.2kgames.com

Spec Ops: The Line VGA footage is in-game ... 2K Confirms.
specops3-noscale-685x340.jpg

Upon asking more info about VGA trailer build, 2K Producer confirms that footage taken was in-game visuals and they already look better then CG especially Characters. 2K producer also said that game is only going to get better looking from this point forward.

Updates:
Just want to clarify ... according to 2K Producer, earlier they had a CG trailer (you can find it on youtube) and in comparison VGA footage in-game visuals already look quite a bit better than the CG, especially the characters.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Assassins Creed 2 is unreal.

Will probably have the platinum trophy this week sometime.

U dont have a problem with the jumping? u aim one direction and he jumps somewhere else sometimes

Getting Platinum is easy, ive been playing through it without trying to get trophy and im already at 80%

Feathers will be the hardest

Need to finish up the story so i can get back to demon soul

Naw, I find it VERY similiar to the last Prince of Persia, so I am pretty used to it.

Feathers will be hard to get...

Seems to me, though, that they were planning another city after Venice, but never did it, so jammed all the extras back into Venice. 46 feathers? 101treasures?
grin.gif

When it comes to fighting, I don't use anything other than the twin hidden blades.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Assassins Creed 2 is unreal.

Will probably have the platinum trophy this week sometime.

U dont have a problem with the jumping? u aim one direction and he jumps somewhere else sometimes

Getting Platinum is easy, ive been playing through it without trying to get trophy and im already at 80%

Feathers will be the hardest

Need to finish up the story so i can get back to demon soul

Naw, I find it VERY similiar to the last Prince of Persia, so I am pretty used to it.

Feathers will be hard to get...

Seems to me, though, that they were planning another city after Venice, but never did it, so jammed all the extras back into Venice. 46 feathers? 101 treasures?
grin.gif

When it comes to fighting, I don't use anything other than the twin hidden blades.
laugh.gif
i had that problem surpreme but i also had it with ac1

yeah i think i got 92% in 20 hours...

and process...they have 2 dlcs coming out they are the missing chapters i think its a extra city or 2

Never played Prince of Persia or AC1 so it was new to me so i had jumping problems

Combat is extremely easy though, hidden blades or push enemies in the water

but its a solid game overall

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

might hop on that psp for 150
i was thinking of getting a psp too...but i think ima get a dsi for the rpg games i can play...any psp game i can just play it through my tv on myps3

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Jus got done playin Demon's Souls this is probally my 3rd time sittin down and playin really playin it game is crack. Ive only beatin 2 bosses and the red dragon. I got to the armored boss and she kept killin me me so i moved on to this jail type place. If you dont got it and lookin for a challenge cop it.
Wait till you fight Maneater
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Jus got done playin Demon's Souls this is probally my 3rd time sittin down and playin really playin it game is crack. Ive only beatin 2 bosses and the red dragon. I got to the armored boss and she kept killin me me so i moved on to this jail type place. If you dont got it and lookin for a challenge cop it.
Wait till you fight Maneater
sick.gif
smh.gif
theres a way to beat one of them without ever entering the room.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i was thinking of getting a psp too...but i think ima get a dsi for the rpg games i can play...any psp game i can just play it through my tv on my ps3

That's not possible but there is a peripheral that allows you to play from PSP directly to the TV - http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=67145
oh i meant i would play games that i can purchase and transfer to my psp but at the same time i can play them on my tv like ff7 resident evilsmetal gear solid...havnt seen a real psp game that id play

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i was thinking of getting a psp too...but i think ima get a dsi for the rpg games i can play...any psp game i can just play it through my tv on my ps3

PSP is crack man, trust you won't get disappointed. Good games/graphics specially for a handheld on par with ps2. If you ilke RPG there is Crisis Corewhich I'm playing right now...it's crack. Also Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, which I do have but still haven't played, highly ranked by a lot ofgamers too. Remote Play is a good feature too allows you to turn on your ps3 from anywhere (need a good wi-fi connection) and watch videos stored in the HDD,play PS1 games downloaded from the PSN store and play music as well. PSP can be homebrewed too but get the older versions aka PSP-1000 to PSP-2000, I got apsp-3000 btw

why doesn't blackbuster doesn't carry demon souls?!?!?!?!?! i was tryna get to fighting demons tonite but they dont carry them why jesus why

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

why doesn't blackbuster doesn't carry demon souls?!?!?!?!?! i was tryna get to fighting demons tonite but they dont carry them why jesus why

Mine did... see if they can get it in from another Blockbuster.

Back
Top Bottom