PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Hey fellas,

How do I go about converting AVI files to work on my PS3? I have a PS3 media server, but the stream is chopper for a BR file. I have it on my hard drive but itsays its corrupted data. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks.

[h1]http://kotaku.com/5401785/square-enix-adding-final-touches-to-western-ffxiii[/h1]
[h1]Square Enix Adding "Final Touches" To Western FFXIII[/h1]
500x_imperial_hot.jpg

Japan gets Final Fantasy XIII this year. Lucky sods. Western fans have to suck it up, wait it out. How long? Maybe not that long, if comments from his Imperial Hotness, Yoichi Wada, are anything to go by.

Speaking with GI.biz, Wada said "We've completed the master of the Japanese version, and for the US and European versions we're just adding the final touches.

"The last stage of development has gone very smoothly this time".

Excellent news! Then again, this game has been in development for nearly four years already..."final touches" could be a relative term in Square Enix lingo.

Square Enix hoping for "long platform cycle"
[GI.biz]

I posted that just for u Ginger kid. I knew u'd get that tingle that FF news was posted. Yea I'm hyped too

I have a favor/ question to ask of my Ps3 Brethren, CAN someone please explain to me in detail how i can play and or download blurays to an external hard driveand play them on ps3 I have googled all the stuff i find wants you to pay. I know some one knows .. any information is much appreciated. ....I really didgoogle so if u got the same info as i found on google thats cool maybe i just need some one to dumb it down and talk to me like a part time nerd cause some ofthat stuff i was lost on

[h1]Rumor: PS3 Adding Facebook, New Gamercard Options &More[/h1]
The PlayStation 3 may follow in the Xbox 360 and NintendoDSi's footsteps, adding Facebook integration to the console's Cross Media Bar, according to reportedly leaked images from Sony Computer EntertainmentEurope.

Images of PlayStation 3 dashboard screens spotted by ScrawlFX highlight a few possible additions coming in future firmwareupdates. Also rumored to be included is a new photo viewing option and additional gamercard customization options - OK, the option to change the color on yourgamercard, which isn't all that exciting.

Those images of the PS3 XMB were reportedly taken directly from the UK version of PlayStation.com, lending some serious credibility to their authenticity.They have since been removed.

We're following up with Sony to see when we can expect Facebook on the PS3.

from kotaku

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I have a favor/ question to ask of my Ps3 Brethren, CAN someone please explain to me in detail how i can play and or download blurays to an external hard drive and play them on ps3 I have googled all the stuff i find wants you to pay. I know some one knows .. any information is much appreciated. ....I really did google so if u got the same info as i found on google thats cool maybe i just need some one to dumb it down and talk to me like a part time nerd cause some of that stuff i was lost on
Would like to know too! All I found was a software worth $30.. might purchase it eventually.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

MW2 multiplayer is garbage. I'm going to get as many trophies as I can and trade it in.
what's funny is, it will still get game of the year

UNCHARTED 2 IS SICK!!
eek.gif

my god this game is so much fun, i dont even know how much i have left but im movin right along

Also, FYI, Final Fantasy XIV site has been updated with a few more desriptions. Goes in depth on the four areas of character (not race, but job category)

Originally Posted by DubA169

MW2 multiplayer is garbage. I'm going to get as many trophies as I can and trade it in.
Who cares about game of the year? Using that as an excuse as if it means something. IMO (key word being IMO) the multiplayer is trash.

what would you call an overall great MP experience then?
The first MW was perfect except the server issues and Killzone 2 was good as well.

Who cares about game of the year? Using that as an excuse as if it means something. IMO (key word being IMO) the multiplayer is trash.

The first MW was perfect except the server issues and Killzone 2 was good as well.

I'm on your side

I meant, watch it still get GOY off name recognition alone, even though it's sub-par.

I'm on your side

I meant, watch it still get GOY off name recognition alone, even though it's sub-par.

Oh my bad:

blackwhitecookie.gif

Back
Top Bottom