PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Lazy B

The Sony PS3 mic is trash. Until I get this $#%% to work its up for sale.

you mean the one that you just plug into the usb and it syncs automatically?
eek.gif

It doesn't work at all. Its been synced and connected to the system.

is the sony bluetooth mic worth getting? I'm using the Sony PS2 mic I had back then but the damnn thing feels too small for my head!

Originally Posted by dano4o8

is the sony bluetooth mic worth getting? I'm using the Sony PS2 mic I had back then but the damnn thing feels too small for my head!

The one that came with Socom right?

If so, yea its a good headset. Never gave me problems. The only thing I didnt like was that the top corner of it dug into my ear. Kinda hurt after havingit on for awhile. Maybe because of the shape of my ears? IDK but other than that it was good. Too bad I lost mine.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

How many waves do u face per level on Crystal defenders? i keep dying on wave 23

30. It's a pretty fun game, I really like tower defence games.

I can't get down with the 3rd version on the game, I can't understand the power crystals. J-DIDDS was playing it at my house and he was
eek.gif
with it.
30 o come on, haha

it sucks when u keep making it to level 23 and die and have to do it all over again

Use your thieves!! Also, make sure you only use what is absolutely necessary. Ex. 1 Soldier can beat the first wave by himself if placed right.

I usually only have 4 or 5 soldiers, 2-3 archers, 2-3 mages, and 1 monk (maybe) with 1 or 2 thieves. Took me a few times just to get to wave 30. About the tenth or twelth time I made it through without losing a crystal.

I really enjoy the game. Crystals, like Tmacs said, are hard to get used to, but if you place them right you can hold off on leveling for a few waves.
How do u do it? i took your tips and made it to level 26 then i faced the monsters that were immune to physical attacks
mad.gif
did not stand a chance. I leveled everyone up to level 4 atleast with a few atlevel 5 but only had 3 monks

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by dano4o8

The one that came with Socom right?

If so, yea its a good headset. Never gave me problems. The only thing I didnt like was that the top corner of it dug into my ear. Kinda hurt after having it on for awhile. Maybe because of the shape of my ears? IDK but other than that it was good. Too bad I lost mine.
Same here...the quality is good, but it is so damn uncomfortable its annoying...i gotta try to find foam things that go over it

Via connectedconsoles.com

Killzone 3 Coming in 2011?
KZ2_MP_0036.jpg

Well well well, look what's popped up in the headline again. It seems we will be seeing the next Killzone game in 2011 and maybe even as early as 2010. It was reported?that the game could be on it's way last month when the Official PlayStation Magazine listed it as one of the 'Secret Games of 2010'.

When speaking in a video interview with a Dutch TV Show recently, Guerilla Studios employee Jan-Bart Van Beek ia reported to claim "Right now, Killzone 3 for a release in 2011, is being developed. Who knows, maybe we'll see the game even as early as 2010."

Guerilla themselves have said that they haven't finished with the PlayStation 3, and now it's looking more and more likely that we'll be seeing the latest instalment in the Killzone series next year. It looks like Guerilla want to take the attention off Modern Warfare 2 which is set for release tomorrow.

Still, take this lightly guy's as there's still no official confirmation from Sony themselves.

My Take: Yup!
pimp.gif

Via examiner.com

Vagrant Story heading to European PSN
vagrantstory.jpg

The latest Square Enix newsletter revealed that Vagrant Story is heading to the PSP and Playstation 3 as a PSOne Classic in Europe.

The title is rated 16+ by PEGI and MA15+ by the OFLC. You can expect Vagrant Story to be released on November 12th for the Playstation Store in Europe.

My Take: This better hit NA PSN.

Via playstation.joystiq.com/

Borderlands DLC available November 24 on PS3, Xbox 360
borderlands1109.jpg

Starting November 24, Dr. Ned is graciously opening his Zombie Island to any gun-toting maniac with ten bucks. 2K has announced the price ($9.99/800) and release date for the first Borderlands DLC pack on PS3 and Xbox 360. The publisher tells Joystiq that the DLC's availability for the PC version is yet to be determined -- in other words, it's probably not coming out on November 24. Though, that's unconfirmed and subject to pending details.

2K promises "ferocious brain-eating zombies, carnivorous Were-Skags and more" on the spooky island, but, perhaps more relevant to weapon-obsessed Borderlands players, there's more "sweet, sweet loot" to find.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via examiner.com

vagrantstory.jpg

The latest Square Enix newsletter revealed that Vagrant Story is heading to the PSP and Playstation 3 as a PSOne Classic in Europe.

The title is rated 16+ by PEGI and MA15+ by the OFLC. You can expect Vagrant Story to be released on November 12th for the Playstation Store in Europe.

It damn well better

Vagrant Story is one of the best PS1 games seriously. Square went in hard on RPGs back in the day
smh.gif
. This PSone game to psp feature is one of my favorites onthe PS3. Can't wait for them to drop Chrono Cross
eek.gif
(if they do)

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via examiner.com

vagrantstory.jpg

It damn well better

Still have my PSOne copy sitting in my bookshelf
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

How many waves do u face per level on Crystal defenders? i keep dying on wave 23

30. It's a pretty fun game, I really like tower defence games.

I can't get down with the 3rd version on the game, I can't understand the power crystals. J-DIDDS was playing it at my house and he was
eek.gif
with it.
30 o come on, haha

it sucks when u keep making it to level 23 and die and have to do it all over again

Use your thieves!! Also, make sure you only use what is absolutely necessary. Ex. 1 Soldier can beat the first wave by himself if placed right.

I usually only have 4 or 5 soldiers, 2-3 archers, 2-3 mages, and 1 monk (maybe) with 1 or 2 thieves. Took me a few times just to get to wave 30. About the tenth or twelth time I made it through without losing a crystal.

I really enjoy the game. Crystals, like Tmacs said, are hard to get used to, but if you place them right you can hold off on leveling for a few waves.
How do u do it? i took your tips and made it to level 26 then i faced the monsters that were immune to physical attacks
mad.gif
did not stand a chance. I leveled everyone up to level 4 atleast with a few at level 5 but only had 3 monks

Up to level 9, you only need archers and soldiers (and a thief) I believe. 11-19 Get a mage or 2 up to level 5 and your soliders to at least 4, archers to 5.Then after 20, start getting them to 7. Always leave your thief at 1.

How do i listen to music off my computer on my ps3... i have the latest version of itunes and windows media player. on windows media player it says to enablemedia sharing, and all that i followed those steps. My computer is looking for devices, along with the PS3 and its still not working. Any ideas?? Thanks!!

○ Modern Warfare 2 | PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network Clan List
1. Raadius
2. NCtwin
3. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
4. Battousai701
5. jhawkcuse
6. JPTHE3
7. jrp44
8. TheGamingMessiaH
9. JORDANHEAD7792
10. Supreme_sole
11. mnmsarao
12. mstrtical
13. Sweet-Revenge
14. Noskey
15. vintuc
16. THEh8er83
17. Anything718
18. Arsnal23
19. ATL_FINEST
20. djmackee
21. J-DIDDS
22. Kicktionare
23. Momoney848
24. NinongBrown
25. iKoN21
26. islands84
27. Vintagesole
28. Kicktionare
29. sTeaR_dA_bEasT
30. MickiFree99
31. G2345
32. gusyouout
33. JUST_BOB
34. dunnyyy
35. teflandon88
36. justreason
37. JayMosEnvied
38. DaSignOfHell
39. McFlyy_High
40. RealityCheck911
41. Turtle187
42. keithahundred
43. cubs486
44. datruth92803
45. edubwg2008
46. KnicksALLday
47. Dam_Its_Iceman
48. Capo_617
49. tru_blu_86
50. TURTLE187
51. Kingston_DM
52. KILLMATIC85
53. dreking1888
54. disgaea_7656
55. bhupy
56. Bertodamus
57. Flatbushfiyah23
58. Nintendawg
59. Heavy-Hitta10
60. peeSN_id
61. swelswel2
62. dhuang
63. LALAKERFAN
64. DBLACK
65. JesseTundra
66. SFCWARRIOR
67. jnance88
68. TJ-88_KING
69. l0sts0ul20
70. Niterider75
71. simpliSD
72. Kassim
73. dano4o8
74. str8csh
75. loaded_lux
76. GeneralCG21
77. Seeko
78. PureMoney
79. P-BUTTA
80. KingRameyIII
81.Bully_Worm
82. AngelsAneurysm
83. Infyrno23
84.BobbyANO
85. DopeStop
86.KallieLoc
87.Allergictobroke
88. CPG33
89. Hater8
90. hugostyles
91. J-THAGREAT
92.Generationz
93. kicks23
94: dfl3xone
95: ErnDay
96: TRANasaurus
97: EB4President
98. DOJARAWE
99. eeegon

Crickets in here ever since MW2 dropped.
laugh.gif

Game is unbelieveable, minus the awful invite system THAT DOESNT WORK

im posting here because my local WM & Fry's is sold out.. i'll be watching UP! on bluray tonight. smh.

Crickets in here ever since MW2 dropped.
laugh.gif

Game is unbelieveable, minus the awful invite system THAT DOESNT WORK
Yea, I know what you mean...oh wait...NO I DON'T!!!
demi61.gif

Back
Top Bottom