PS3 vs Xbox 360

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MAKITA

I used to have a ps3 before I got frustrated with PSN and Black Ops as a whole and sold it.

if any of you from the MW2 and Black Ops ps3 tourneys remember me I was "therickstah".
Yoo what up son, you ran on my squad the last Black Ops tournament 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Sup raadius.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i guess you're more of an xbox type gamer then
Well let me explain to you the games I really play.
CoD, 2k12, Madden, MLB. 
games like madden and 2k12 look better on the xbox. However, the MLB the show for the ps3 is wayyy better than what Xbox offers.

Do you care for watching blu rays?
Well when I get my LED TV more than likely I will.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Took PS3 wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long but Sony has came through
laugh.gif
. Playstation Plus >* Cloud Storage>*. You actually are rewarded for becoming a PS Plus Member. And then you have blue-ray, can upgrade your hard drive relativity cheap (I upgraded to 500GB for 30 bucks). The in game XMB dashboard or whatever is wayyy more responsive than xbox. You actually can buy content from the store for the exact amount rather than Xbox points. Better controller for Mortal Kombat 9
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. No double discs. Hmmmmmm, what else.............USB charged controllers.  

Exclusives in PS3>XBOX's realtalk. They will straight up blow your mind away. Even tho XBOX has a handful of goods. I just haven't seen the graphical power+frame rate speed+over the topness matched on XBOX. Uncharted, God of War, Metal Gear, Mlb the show,.......will have you like
eek.gif
. And I haven't even played uncharted 3 yet. Also I like that games mandatory install. They run smoother

And I am a no Fanboy
besides me being a fanboy all of this is true the only thing xbox has is their controller seriously

Shameless Plug. Trade offer in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
6nrpf9.jpg

Willing to do a clean trade this weekend. My XBox 360 in great condition, hdmi cables  3 controllers, 2 rechargeable batteries w/ recharge stand and a couple games for anyone with a PS3 and one controller. NYC Meetup. PM me for more info.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I'd say half of it to me is the controller. I cannot stand the ps3 controller the xbox one is perfect

this.

when i try and play BO with my bro in law on his ps3 and when im trying to run my thumb always slips up towards the claymore button making me stop running and i lose my timing i was looking for so i can own fools who run through certain areas
laugh.gif

as far as the console portion i like them both but im leaning more towards xbox360 ... then again my heart belongs to the PC
grin.gif

I'd get a PS3 right now, it's cheaper console by $50, online is free, you don't need a gold or plus membership to use netflix, better hardware, the games are the same really. And you get the Uncharted games.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

xbox for me because i have grown man sized hands and can't deal with the tiny PS3 controller with its horrible ergonomics...

Xbox 360 controllers are perfect. The analog sticks are well positioned and I can't play a FPS without real triggers. A year membership can be bought for $40. It's not that expensive IMO. The only attention my PS3 got was when I put a 720GB hard drive and modded it. It's basically for bragging rights
laugh.gif
Xbox is better by far especially with the new dash coming.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by bjamez20

xbox for me because i have grown man sized hands and can't deal with the tiny PS3 controller with its horrible ergonomics...

Xbox 360 controllers are perfect. The analog sticks are well positioned and I can't play a FPS without real triggers. A year membership can be bought for $40. It's not that expensive IMO. The only attention my PS3 got was when I put a 720GB hard drive and modded it. It's basically for bragging rights
laugh.gif
Xbox is better by far especially with the new dash coming.

Details? I'm curious.

I'm also looking to get one of the systems. From my "research" so far, PS3 is the more versatile platform. I'm leaning towards it

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Wow this thread pops up every 6 months
Here you go.
Spoiler [+]
TravelingRoundRockDSCF4041-719173.jpg

@OP
I'd go with the 360.

i have both systems.. but i really enjoy playing my xbox 360 soo much more
smokin.gif

.. im not sure whether to cop mw3 on ps3 or xbox lol

my real life friends have ps3 .. my invisble online friends on the 360 are soo much better lol ... help me chooooose
laugh.gif

get both. but IMO PS3>360

had a 360 for 2 years but it died on me (red ring of death) so i bought a ps3. from my experience, when it comes to controllers, the ps3 is better at precise aiming in fps games. the analog sticks arent as stiff as the 360's, and it has a smaller dead zone. also, with the xbox controller my hands would start hurting after playing for more than 3 hours, but i had no problems with the ps3's. as far as online experience goes, i could hardly tell the difference, just less people had mics on the ps3. oh and fewer annoying racist kids lol. i still plan on buying a 360 again though, miss playing halo and gears, but for mw3 im sticking with the ps3.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i have both systems.. but i really enjoy playing my xbox 360 soo much more
smokin.gif

.. im not sure whether to cop mw3 on ps3 or xbox lol

my real life friends have ps3 .. my invisble online friends on the 360 are soo much better lol ... help me chooooose
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im in the same damn situation... my ps3 dont get NO BURN AT ALL... with netflix and what not... it only get turned on for blurays and i dont even watch movies like that... i used to turn it on for GT5 but since forza 4 is out that doesnt get touched... all my friends telling me to get mw3 for the ps3... i dont really think i can though..

yo i own both and id definitely say PS3 >>
wifi
blue ray
free internet
all my RL friends play it too
online gaming is pretty much the same to me though
invite the homies
shoot up some people
repeat

the 360 been a dust collector for a few years lol..

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

when it comes to controllers, the ps3 is better at precise aiming in fps games. the analog sticks arent as stiff as the 360's, and it has a smaller dead zone.
THIS

360 controller = meh

If you have a hi def 1080p television with a good surround sound system you are a joke if you are pulling out an Xbox 360.

Originally Posted by bballah3

If you have a hi def 1080p television with a good surround sound system you are a joke if you are pulling out an Xbox 360.

+1

Back
Top Bottom