PS3 Wiz's Please check in Vol. PS3 Controller

Hey guys, i recently bought a new PS3. i tried syncing the controller so it could pair with the ps3 itself.

It connected with the ps3 and assigned it to number one so it's all well and good. i let it charge fully and all that.

When i tried playing wireless the controller just wont turn on. When connected, the light stays on 1, but as soon as i disconnect the usb wire connecting to the ps3, the controller just shuts off and when u try to turn it on, it just doesnt turn on idk why.

Any help is appreciated. And i already went to google and try to see if anything would help, but no luck so i thought some ppl on here mightve had the same problem

thanks in advance
wink.gif

have you tried holding down the ps button on the control ...... or restarting the playstation with the controller unplugged ..... sometimes after charging I have to restart the ps3 to be able to use it wireless

On the back of the controller there is a small hole(top middle area) which is the reset button. Use a toothpick or something of that size and reset the controller.

Back
Top Bottom