Thoughts on PSNY 15?

• LOVE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
It should be a requirement for anyone that purchases these PSNY Black pair to have the OG Black pair. I feel if you don't have the OG but want these you're on a hype train.

I have the black/stealth that dropped in January this year. I hope PSNY sends me the kicks!

:tongue:

The olive were cheaper? Makes sense cause the blacks are better
IMG_4394.jpg

giphy.gif

Ughhhh I want the blacks ones but I copped flyknit 1s yesterday and its iPhone release week
IMG_6702.JPG

Guess I'll just finally wear these or these...

IMG_6705.PNG

Problem With This Shoe In General Since The Original Release Is These Mugs Look Like A AirCraft Carrier On Foot With How LOOONG The Silhouette Is!

Ive seen the word "silhouette" misused among sneakerheads more than I care to admit. I dont know who started it, but I see it on this board, IG, youtube, EVERYWHERE. A silhouette is an effect created when a light illuminates the edges of a dark subject from behind.

Ive seen the word "silhouette" misused among sneakerheads more than I care to admit. I dont know who started it, but I see it on this board, IG, youtube, EVERYWHERE. A silhouette is an effect created when a light illuminates the edges of a dark subject from behind.
Silhouette has been adopted to mean the sneaker's unique shape and model though, it's basically a slang word among sneakerheads. It's not meant to stick to the real definition.

So how many vartiosn of the PSNY 15’s are out in the wild?

1) Black suede
2) Olive suede
3) Black woven
4) Olive woven
5) Black leather

I'm Sorry To Ruin Your Image Of The Term....

Have You Ever Heard "A Woman's Silouhette"?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Womans+silhoutte

If So, Try To Relate That To The Conversation :wink:

Last edited:
Silhouette has been adopted to mean the sneaker's unique shape and model though, it's basically a slang word among sneakerheads. It's not meant to stick to the real definition.

No that's not it at all..it's that the people using the term just don't actually know what it means and it keeps getting repeated.

Back
Top Bottom