PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Some of you act like you've never bought anything online before

Lmao it's like this in every forum,

1. first pictures of shoe are posted love and hate discussion

2. Release date announce cop or not copping

3. Then the information of where and who is getting them stores online. Etc. discussion

4. Raffle entry's and people freaking out there not gonna get a call back, the one dude who got called for like 9 pairs.

5.overseas release Cart jacked, Bots, dude who copped 9 pairs on 9 accounts, dude who copped and size 14 to try to trade for a 9.5, confirmation email pictures

6.usa release (look above)

7. Multiple pair pictures, single pair pics, people crying they couldn't cop ( that's me most the time ) straight to feet pics. How does the shoe fit questions.

8. Panic of no shipping email, screenshots of Nike rep conversations, meme pictures,

9.reseller talk, trades, legit checks, everyone post there Dslr camera pics,

10. Forum dies. You get that update email months later from someone who copped, repeat the cycle.

I know I'm missing stuff but I'm writing this while drinking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lmao it's like this in every forum,

1. first pictures of shoe are posted love and hate discussion

2. Release date announce cop or not copping

3. Then the information of where and who is getting them stores online. Etc. discussion

4. Raffle entry's and people freaking out there not gonna get a call back, the one dude who got called for like 9 pairs.

5.overseas release Cart jacked, Bots, dude who copped 9 pairs on 9 accounts, dude who copped and size 14 to try to trade for a 9.5, confirmation email pictures

6.usa release (look above)

7. Multiple pair pictures, single pair pics, people crying they couldn't cop ( that's me most the time ) straight to feet pics. How does the shoe fit questions.

8. Panic of no shipping email, screenshots of Nike rep conversations, meme pictures,

9.reseller talk, trades, legit checks, everyone post there Dslr camera pics,

10. Forum dies. You get that update email months later from someone who copped, repeat the cycle.

I know I'm missing stuff but I'm writing this while drinking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

Hey guys new to Niketalk. Really liked these but made the tough call to get the 72-10 XI instead because won a local raffle. Couldn't spend that much money on myself at XMas time! Think these might drop for something reasonable later on down the line like the Supreme 5s?

Thanks!

damn 6 days to NYC? Whenever Nike ships me stuff (NYC), I get it on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. 2 day usually from first movement on Monday. 

Hey guys new to Niketalk. Really liked these but made the tough call to get the 72-10 XI instead because won a local raffle. Couldn't spend that much money on myself at XMas time! Think these might drop for something reasonable later on down the line like the Supreme 5s?

Thanks!

I seriously doubt it. I would've went after these first, then tracked down the 72-10s later.

Yeah you're probably right. I figured go get the one that you can get right now, rather than just a chance. Oh well I'll keep my eye on it. If not onto the next one. 

Yeah you're probably right. I figured go get the one that you can get right now, rather than just a chance. Oh well I'll keep my eye on it. If not onto the next one. 

Good luck. Reason being, less of these made than the 72-10s,so the prices on these could get bad like the Just Don's. Hope you get lucky though. You never know.

Really wish PSNY had done a knit cap as part of this collection. I thought about pulling the trigger on the baseball hat when I was at 21 Mercer but baseball hats are just not my style. Haven't worn one since college.

could only cop an 11 online, but a good friend was looking out and now i have my 11.5!  
pimp.gif

so first...i dont get why they made the box this big, just to stuff that additional space with paper. just makes no sense at all! 
laugh.gif

other than that, its just a beautiful pair of 12s!

Finally got shipping confirmation from SNKRS. Still haven't heard anything from PSNY about the hoodie I ordered last Thursday or the shoes from Monday.

Last edited:
SNKRS shipped.

The app says they'll be here Mon, but UPS My Choice says tomorrow.  Can't wait to see em in person.

Back
Top Bottom