PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Yo how the hell did my PSNYS ship from Memphis to Cali in under 2 hours?? They sending em thru the teleportation chamber I guess lol

Last edited:
Just got shipping for my sz 11 from snkrs. Still shows delivery date for the 18th.

Will have my size 11 in hand tomorrow. Can't wait. Going straight to my feet.

Last edited:
anyone call nike and ask them whats going on?

I'm going to assume Nike took care of the ppl who bought the 11s first, then us. There are obviously a ton more 72-10s than usual release so it's taking longer. I received tracking email last night with delivery date of Friday. When they ship out sunday night i always get my shoes Wednesday unless holiday of course. My Choice UPS has them arriving tomorrow but i have NO update on any site besides the shoes being received by UPS

because its not the holiday season too...

I would agree with that statement if i lived anywhere else but in kentucky (obviously just north of TN). It never takes this long for my packages to update on the site to show SOME kind of movement....especially if/when delivery is tomorrow

I would agree with that statement if i lived anywhere else but in kentucky (obviously just north of TN). It never takes this long for my packages to update on the site to show SOME kind of movement....especially if/when delivery is tomorrow

because only orders are for release day jordans

because the delivery services arent delivering millions of other packages

because the whole world revolves around you getting your jays

because just because

Last edited:
because only orders are for release day jordans

because the delivery services arent delivering millions of other packages

because the whole world revolves around you getting your jays

because just because

YES eff those other ungrateful ppl & deliver my limited edition Public School x Jordan collab shoes so i can put them on ebay immediately and sell them for 5k

Just chatted with customer service at Nike, and they said the order is in the warehouse ready to be picked up, and I should still have by 12/17. Not sure I believe the date though. Should ship tonight if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom