PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I'm fairly new to the Jordan world, but I'm looking to get a pair of size 10 of the Jordan 12 PSNY. Any leads or restock by chance?

Thanks so much!

I remember when the Fragment 1s were in the 500's.
laugh.gif
we all gotta start somewhere...

Even though I have to pairs of those racers, I'm still upset I missed that restock last Friday. I was about 1 hour late
If youre in Cali finishline delamo just released there size run, and I believe NDC is releasing on the 8th of January

Do you guys think the value will go up or down? Don't know if I should hold onto my size 13s, managed to get a pair in my size for retail of a guy who lives in my city.

Do you guys think the value will go up or down? Don't know if I should hold onto my size 13s, managed to get a pair in my size for retail of a guy who lives in my city.

So you copped from somebody to resell? Thats messed up.nobody will answer your question so its better to leave. People like me who want to wear em cant have em for the low because of the likes of you.

Seems like prices are low right now I think because of holiday and influx of two different yeezys releasing... No one really cares

Very few pairs released, I think in 2-3 months prices will climb unless they are massively restocked

Quote me

Nike rep told me that it was a glitch and there was no restock whatsoever. Did anyone get a shipping confirmation? ( I assume we're talking about the MC flyknits right?)

The Nike rep you talked to didn't know what they were talking about. I got them on Tuesday and wore them today.

So you copped from somebody to resell? Thats messed up.nobody will answer your question so its better to leave. People like me who want to wear em cant have em for the low because of the likes of you.

No I tired to buy my size of nike website and couldn't get it all I could get was size 13. So my plan was to sell them and pay resell for my size.
Someone in my city has my size and I have agreed a deal with him on collection for near enough retail. (These are for me)
So just want to know if I should sell them or hold onto them for a bit.

Seems like prices are low right now I think because of holiday and influx of two different yeezys releasing... No one really cares

Very few pairs released, I think in 2-3 months prices will climb unless they are massively restocked

Quote me

You think they will restock?

Quote me

You think they will restock?

Everything that starts off hot and limited lately always gets a restock

In my mind, no they won't. But it's Nike so they could

If there is, still won't be as many pairs out as OVO and what not. Again these seem pretty small quantity but no ones noticing as of yet

It's his money, if you were to slow on the draw that's on you, leave the guy alone

Me too >: >: >:

No I tired to buy my size of nike website and couldn't get it all I could get was size 13. So my plan was to sell them and pay resell for my size.
Someone in my city has my size and I have agreed a deal with him on collection for near enough retail. (These are for me)
So just want to know if I should sell them or hold onto them for a bit.

Dude you don't need to explain to these guys, it's your money and you could do whatever you feel with it. I have one and might sell it, now what they going to say to me, smh

Back
Top Bottom