PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Let's see how much multiple size resellers gonna put on their ebay... It will mean that the BS is very high, hard and deep!

I will be in paris next week, but i want the burgundy (can't go to milan this time grr) so i don't think i will try...

Last edited:
Current PSNYs are 500-700 depending on app or consignment shop.

I think Zebras will settle at 500 so I have to add a couple hundred then so be it.

However, I hope a hater of JB or an e-friend will help the kid out.
If NYC is getting the wheats and u get a size 13 zebra I'll work a trade with u. But my vacation starts that day and I'm planning on putting 0 effort into anything while I'm off from work. Hopefully I get blessed

Current PSNYs are 500-700 depending on app or consignment shop.

I think Zebras will settle at 500 so I have to add a couple hundred then so be it.

However, I hope a hater of JB or an e-friend will help the kid out.
people expecting these to go for the same price as the first psnys already?

First psny were pretty easy to obtain on SNKRS. Almost got a second pair through psny online. It's impossible for me to get a pair this time around, since I don't live in those three cities. I would have to pay resale. I don't see how these wouldn't be more then the greys.

aye man stay out my city 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I won't even Touch the pavement!!

pimp.gif

Wasn't a draw
Was a iPhone only app at the time
Just had to press the button right on time

It doesn't get much easier than that.

Yep. I think I may have been sitting in the barber shop. Got the notification and just pressed buy.

Wasn't a draw
Was a iPhone only app at the time
Just had to press the button right on time

It doesn't get much easier than that.
Still luck or u got the sauce.
All my boys and I were right on time with the app and still failed.
The only easy (limited) release on that app were chromposites [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

i dont think the snkrs app was around when the original psny 12s dropped .. it was the usual NDC drop where you sit in line and wait for them to get placed in your cart

It was, that's how I got the psny and white ovo x before that.

oh okay .. you might be right because i think you needed specific access to the app before it was widely available to everyone .. i just know i didnt have it .. i got the psny 12s on ndc .. i remember having the spinning circle open on my iphone ipad and cpu and the cpu hit maybe like 30 min after

That's back when ppl would shoot "air balls" on the SNKRS app and have to keep trying.

Now, we get the "pending" notice for hyped releases or the draw and wait for the "you got 'em" or the L notification.

Last edited:
It was, that's how I got the psny and white ovo x before that.

oh okay .. you might be right because i think you needed specific access to the app before it was widely available to everyone .. i just know i didnt have it .. i got the psny 12s on ndc .. i remember having the spinning circle open on my iphone ipad and cpu and the cpu hit maybe like 30 min after

It was a widely available iPhone only app at the time it was released. I didn't have the early access to SNKRS, but I bought the PSNYs off of snkrs on my iPhone. For the people who didn't have the iPhone, it was NDC for everybody else, which always seemed to cause problems. SNKRS was easy pickings back then. I got 2x racer MC2.0 when they were super limited as well.... but then they opened it up to desktop, and it has been harder to get limited releases ever since.

It was a widely available iPhone only app at the time it was released. I didn't have the early access to SNKRS, but I bought the PSNYs off of snkrs on my iPhone. For the people who didn't have the iPhone, it was NDC for everybody else, which always seemed to cause problems. SNKRS was easy pickings back then. I got 2x racer MC2.0 when they were super limited as well.... but then they opened it up to desktop, and it has been harder to get limited releases ever since.
those were the good ol days 
laugh.gif

Last grey just released no raffle last time. They realized ppl want them now they making them hard to get and hyped up

SNKRS app update included the SNKRS STASH possibly for the PSNY 12's

332chap.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom