PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Well, got the Bordeaux in.. I like the color. But, I expected a better material for $300 retail. The leather liner is cool, but not as plush as pinnacles. And I'm surprised they still haven't fixed the box.. it's HUGE! :lol: Not quite as wide as the OVO box, but a lil longer. Wow.

I agree that the leather liner is not very supple but perhaps it will hold up better.
I think the Quality is fine on them. The color of the Bordeaux is really unique and that's what I liked about them. I don't recall another JB in this color.

I agree that the leather liner is not very supple but perhaps it will hold up better.
I think the Quality is fine on them. The color of the Bordeaux is really unique and that's what I liked about them. I don't recall another JB in this color.

Yeah, the color is crazy no doubt.. I have no complaints there. They'll hit the pavement, I like the solid purple. But I'll probably be more selective as far as buying the other colorways.. maybe at the right price.

The design and materials of the psny are the way almost all of the Jordan 12 retros should be. They could charge 250-275 and do classic colorways, and they would rack in the profits.

Maybe I'm tripping, but wasn't there talk about all color ways being loaded to the SNKRS app days after the release?
Nope that was a hope (official nike.com pics reason) but only a restock on bordeaux/Olive happened in europe only.

I've been meaning to pull these both out to compare the different shades. Love them both! Glad Nike decided to send the og box for the olives instead of the jumpman replacement box.
20170828_184727.jpg

My bords were also creased right out the box - similar to the olives above. Doesn't look too bad so I'm not bothered by it.

Mine are minor as well except one crease which is kinda big. Just wondering if it will crease even more over time?

Well, I should have a pair on the way now. Threw in a bid last night and it got accepted within half an hour. At least I'll have the 2 most expensive psny 12s out of the way.

Nice! Same 2 I have and I must say I prefer the olives. Enjoy them!

I will not pay the shipping + customs fees to grab the wheats from USA to Europe :D! No Complete collect for me

Back
Top Bottom