PSNY x Air Jordan 12

When NDC makes a mistake on pricing or similar events-situations occur  , DON'T BE the guy who goes on public forums and posts info about it.

You are not giving any value to anyone and they are not saving any money ,since they havent been released yet.

180eu ~205 few hours ago

300eu ~ 330$  now. 
mean.gif

Use your heads ,there are people who work at Nike and other brand-stores, signed or lurk these forums.

Not saying the price changed because of these posts , but you never now .

Last edited:
When NDC makes a mistake on pricing or similar events-situations occur  , DON'T BE the guy who goes on public forums and posts info about it.

You are not giving any value to anyone and they are not saving any money ,since they havent been released yet.

180eu ~205 few hours ago
300eu ~ 330$  now. :smh:

Use your heads ,there are people who work at Nike and other brand-stores, signed or lurk these forums.

You really think people wouldn't say anything about that? This is the internet age man, nothing you could have done
to prevent that situation.

300 € is way too much. I will wait 1 month. I dont think these shoes will cost more than 300 € after 1 month. 

Last edited:

180eu ~205 few hours ago
300eu ~ 330$  now. :smh:

LMAO @ the thought of Nike EUROPE correcting the price because I posted the pricing error on niketalk.

bruhhh

I'd say these are on par with the DSM 1's in terms of hype - hopefully that means those who stay on top of ish are able to get them without an issue 

For a 'non-hyped' shoe, I still feel very much at risk of a big fat L 
Retail+11s+yeezy season takes hype away from these but they're still limited (no one really knows numbers on These) and still will make some kind of profit so yeah Ls will still be likely

Back
Top Bottom