PSNY x Air Jordan 12

PSNY .....I thought we had a chance to be together..you reject me once and i was just getting over you when you make me think i have another chance just to break my heart again ....on a serious note did anyone cook with paypal? I was carted and prefilled shipping...clicked paypal and saw "sold out" in red...i wonder if paypal is the reason I took a big fat L

PSNY .....I thought we had a chance to be together..you reject me once and i was just getting over you when you make me think i have another chance just to break my heart again ....on a serious note did anyone cook with paypal? I was carted and prefilled shipping...clicked paypal and saw "sold out" in red...i wonder if paypal is the reason I took a big fat L
too many feels

i cooked with paypal, i was already logged in tho

I cooked with PayPal already logged in, and my shipping info pre-saved on PSNY. Feel lucky to get this one

PayPal checkout for me. My investment in an overclocked core i7 6700K with a Gigabyte Gaming 7 motherboard with a Killer Network NIC just payed off. Built black friday weekend. Now on to Yeezys.

WOW! I get on NT and see 200+ new posts in this thread and knew someone must of dropped some. Can't believe I didn't even know about it! Props to PSNY for trying to beat the bots. I wish some other sites would do that. Glad some people were able to cop. Hopefully they went to people who wanted them and not just all the resellers in here. 

wrong thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom