PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from SNKRS as well..

It must be something with the PSNY shoes and a late shipment. I ordered the Horizons (which are sitting and clearly show stock) and I'm yet to get a shipping confirmation for them..

6/6

smokin.gif
Well Damn!

Eating well I see

Don't worry unless you get a cancelled email.

I've had the hold disappear before being shipped. Receive the kicks then Nike remove the money next day.
Yeah they do that frequently, and every time it happens I feel like nike messed up and ill get the shoes for free haha never fails

Copped a pair for 650. Speaking of resell, didn't someone say these will hit undftd 4's numbers in a few years? [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Be patient with your NDC/SNKRS orders, don't panic. The 72-10 XIs dropped first on Saturday, considering they had a boatload, Nike has to take care of those orders 1st before they get to the PSNY 12s.

Again, be patient, I doubt they oversold these.

Just got my size 11 shipping last night, should be here by Thursday :nthat:

Might be a restock in a few days. Some "credible" made reference to it this morning. Rumor has it a store has a late shipment. Technically it's not a restock but a delayed release.

Might be a restock in a few days. Some "credible" made reference to it this morning. Rumor has it a store has a late shipment. Technically it's not a restock but a delayed release.

I hope this is true so I can strike out again lmao. No but seriously I hope I get another chance if not DB foams it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom