PUMPING GAS.. HELP?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Pumping Gas: The topic of this Thread... Being Drunk: My reason for spilling gas.....No where in my posts did I try to proclaim myself as being "cool"

Correction, it was about Pumping Gas Help.  OP was having problems with pumps. 

You volunteered extra unnecessary information, and now you are surprised people are reacting the way they are?  
laugh.gif

Pumping Gas: The topic of this Thread... Being Drunk: My reason for spilling gas.....No where in my posts did I try to proclaim myself as being "cool"

Correction, it was about Pumping Gas Help.  OP was having problems with pumps. 

You volunteered extra unnecessary information, and now you are surprised people are reacting the way they are?  
laugh.gif

Well my people get pretty Slapped as well so0o...
laugh.gif

I see what yall are saying, and I appreciate the concern...I really do.

"Life" is going to happen...no matter what decisions you make. You could get shot for wearing the wrong colors or by mistaken Identity... and in Chicago, I hear more stories about these types of incidents than DUI deaths.... it is what it is. Death comes from all angles... and she can be a sneaky B____

Not to sound like a cliche drunk driver...but I'm veryyyy careful when I DUI... I know if im TOO drunk to drive...that's when I spend the night at a sober friends crib or have someone less drunk than me drive me home in my car...

Well my people get pretty Slapped as well so0o...
laugh.gif

I see what yall are saying, and I appreciate the concern...I really do.

"Life" is going to happen...no matter what decisions you make. You could get shot for wearing the wrong colors or by mistaken Identity... and in Chicago, I hear more stories about these types of incidents than DUI deaths.... it is what it is. Death comes from all angles... and she can be a sneaky B____

Not to sound like a cliche drunk driver...but I'm veryyyy careful when I DUI... I know if im TOO drunk to drive...that's when I spend the night at a sober friends crib or have someone less drunk than me drive me home in my car...

OP the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was 
mad.gif
, I just pumped $12 and kept it movin. 

OP the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was 
mad.gif
, I just pumped $12 and kept it movin. 

I have this problem with my 07 mustang gt, When you put the pump inside the hole turn the pump sideways and it should go in smoothly.
Lean it more up than down when you have it sideways,should work.let me know how it turns out

I have this problem with my 07 mustang gt, When you put the pump inside the hole turn the pump sideways and it should go in smoothly.
Lean it more up than down when you have it sideways,should work.let me know how it turns out

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

You are pathetic sir, if I worked in Mcdonalds I would throw hot coffee on your face. Disgusting.

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

You are pathetic sir, if I worked in Mcdonalds I would throw hot coffee on your face. Disgusting.

No you don't. You think you do, but you don't. No excuses.

No you don't. You think you do, but you don't. No excuses.

So that is your excuse for putting other people's lives at risk?

back on topic.

OP - I have the same issue with my car (02 4Runner) but it only started to happen after I got my car out of the shop after being rear-ended.

This is an uneducated guess at best - A buddy of mine who used to own a gas station told me that the pumps detect how full your tank is based on the amount of air or air pressure it senses in the tank? Chances are something is effed up with your gas tank, and therefore the gas pump is reading that it is already full. I have yet to find a fullproof method to get gas to pump without stopping 3 dozen times, but one trick that ive found that works somewhat well on my car is to put the gas pump in and then hold the pump up (as opposed to holding it down as you are supposed to do). I try to really jam it in there and make sure the seal around the pump is as tight as possible, and I dont pump with the handle down all the way.

back on topic.

OP - I have the same issue with my car (02 4Runner) but it only started to happen after I got my car out of the shop after being rear-ended.

This is an uneducated guess at best - A buddy of mine who used to own a gas station told me that the pumps detect how full your tank is based on the amount of air or air pressure it senses in the tank? Chances are something is effed up with your gas tank, and therefore the gas pump is reading that it is already full. I have yet to find a fullproof method to get gas to pump without stopping 3 dozen times, but one trick that ive found that works somewhat well on my car is to put the gas pump in and then hold the pump up (as opposed to holding it down as you are supposed to do). I try to really jam it in there and make sure the seal around the pump is as tight as possible, and I dont pump with the handle down all the way.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

No you wouldn't....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

No you wouldn't....

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I stated that to basically say your life is ALWAYS at risk, its not an excuse...its a statement... Speeding puts other peoples lives at risk....and I bet you all do it. Having unprotected sex puts other peoples lives at risk...and I bet most of you have done it more than once without getting tested or having your Partner tested.

Im not calling myself a saint for DUI...its just something I do sometimes. -shrugs-

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I stated that to basically say your life is ALWAYS at risk, its not an excuse...its a statement... Speeding puts other peoples lives at risk....and I bet you all do it. Having unprotected sex puts other peoples lives at risk...and I bet most of you have done it more than once without getting tested or having your Partner tested.

Im not calling myself a saint for DUI...its just something I do sometimes. -shrugs-

Kay, you don't live in the L.A. area do you?  So I can know to watch out for any swerving BMW's after midnight. 
laugh.gif

Kay, you don't live in the L.A. area do you?  So I can know to watch out for any swerving BMW's after midnight. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Nah fam'... You're good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom