PUMPING GAS.. HELP?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Kay, you don't live in the L.A. area do you?  So I can know to watch out for any swerving BMW's after midnight. 
laugh.gif

Nah fam'... You're good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Not at all trying to sound like a jerk but are you sure you're doing it right? Make sure you aren't leaning the pump against your car - pull it up slightly and hit the trigger lock and it should continue filling without requiring your hand.
lol yeah i know how to pump gas .

Try putting the pump in upside down. If that doesn't work try putting a pen between the rubber part of the pump and where it meets your car. Make sure you pump as slow as possible while you're trying these.
The problem is most likely a result of pressure buildup in your tank. Is there a hissing sound when you take the pump out??
nah no hissing sound or anything.
Eh, try those two things anyway, 99% chance one of them will work
Lol yeah my bad fam just making sure. Don't have any more ideas though, just make sure your car is safe to drive.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Not at all trying to sound like a jerk but are you sure you're doing it right? Make sure you aren't leaning the pump against your car - pull it up slightly and hit the trigger lock and it should continue filling without requiring your hand.
lol yeah i know how to pump gas .

Try putting the pump in upside down. If that doesn't work try putting a pen between the rubber part of the pump and where it meets your car. Make sure you pump as slow as possible while you're trying these.
The problem is most likely a result of pressure buildup in your tank. Is there a hissing sound when you take the pump out??
nah no hissing sound or anything.
Eh, try those two things anyway, 99% chance one of them will work
Lol yeah my bad fam just making sure. Don't have any more ideas though, just make sure your car is safe to drive.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by stunner157

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

driving drunk? I hope you get stopped soon
smokin.gif
look at the bright side... At least I wasn't driving tired

indifferent.gif

i don't think anyone here really thinks you are cool.
but you have confirmed that you are, in fact, very un-cool.

please do not drink and drive.
Lol, I never claimed to be cool... and I can care less who thinks im "cool" or not.

I dont live my life like an After school PSA TV special.... If I have to get home, and I happen to be drunk...I'm driving home.
I feel you fam. Its like when I'm broke, I just go rob a bank. If I happen to be broke, and near a bank....I'm robbing it.

Originally Posted by stunner157

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

driving drunk? I hope you get stopped soon
smokin.gif
look at the bright side... At least I wasn't driving tired

indifferent.gif

i don't think anyone here really thinks you are cool.
but you have confirmed that you are, in fact, very un-cool.

please do not drink and drive.
Lol, I never claimed to be cool... and I can care less who thinks im "cool" or not.

I dont live my life like an After school PSA TV special.... If I have to get home, and I happen to be drunk...I'm driving home.
I feel you fam. Its like when I'm broke, I just go rob a bank. If I happen to be broke, and near a bank....I'm robbing it.

24 years old? You're old enough to know better, you should be ashamed of yourself.

24 years old? You're old enough to know better, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom