Pusha T

Pusha called that man a sock puppet idk how I ain’t catch that **** the first few times :lol::lol:

Drake literally can’t hurt Pusha at all, he got a loyal fanbase, non of that fair weather switch up **** like Meek.

Pusha launched first. Drake's record was the response.

I don't think the response to the response needs to be immediate.

This isn't Meek starting **** on Twitter and Drake responding via record...and then everyone waiting for a Meek record. Pusha did it the right way.

I trust that these ****** know what they're doing.

Pusha will respond and he doesn't have to do it within a week. He can take his time, Drake fans not gonna give a **** if Pusha drops the hardest diss track of all time. Pusha still lost in their eyes. They don't share the same fanbase at all.

This ain't nothing like Meek. Meek was way more popular than Pusha and Meek can't rap anywhere near the level Pusha can.

Yeah this def aint no Meek situation. Imagine being Meek and you can't go anywhere without hearing 'Back 2 Back'. Nobody throwing 'Dupee' at the club or party. Meek went from selling 250K first week on an album to his next joints selling 100k or less post-Back2Back. Push on the other hand will be selling however much he always does on his solos, which is roughly the same because his core audience shows up every time.

Pusha fans don't even take drake seriously. Even if he does 'get killed', they won't be phased. They look at push like a prime Ron artest and drake is the professor or somebody. Even if professor throws it off of artests head, 2 spin moves and a dance that drives the crowd crazy, they still don't acknowledge professor as 'real basketbal' just an entertainer. They look at artest as a street dude that got it from the mud and made it mainstream.

Pusha fans don't even take drake seriously. Even if he does 'get killed', they won't be phased. They look at push like a prime Ron artest and drake is the professor or somebody. Even if professor throws it off of artests head, 2 spin moves and a dance that drives the crowd crazy, they still don't acknowledge professor as 'real basketbal' just an entertainer. They look at artest as a street dude that got it from the mud and made it mainstream.
The professor is dope though

So I'm a pusha fan and have been since day 1.
I was in college so him and malice and star trak in general defined those years.

I too had bape everything after pharrell wore the olive shark hoodie in that vid with that girl with the fat *** playing ball lol.

I wanna see pusha demolish this *****.

I wasn't crazy bout this album on my first listen, but it really grew on me pretty quick the past couple days. Digging every track besides the intro

Bobby’s sister took a bunch of pics, then sold em to the Enquirer.

whitney-houston-bathroom-drugs-photos-5.jpg

Mad wild to think about Whitney Houston smoking hard while in a great place in her career. Like corner hard from little runners. Wild **** to think about. Not coke but hard.

Mad wild to think about Whitney Houston smoking hard while in a great place in her career. Like corner hard from little runners. Wild **** to think about. Not coke but hard.

DMX was smoking crack since before he even got on. At the height of his career, he was still smoking it.

the powers that be. Ya'll still running with that :lol:

Fact of the matter is Pusha is in a lose lose situation. For one, he doesnt have anything else to truly say. The same joke over and over again gets tired .Yeah you can talk about the Quentin stuff but it loses its luster. Outside of that its typical you soft talking points. Second, he doesnt have much time to respond. He has two weeks. If it comes beyond that, nobody is gonna care
If its one thing that dudes dissing Joe Budden has shown me is that you can definitely come up with many different, creative, funny, and vicious ways to diss a rapper with most of the same material.

I still nonchantly play Pushing Buddens cuz of how dope it rings and I ain't a big Saigon fan.

If its one thing that dudes dissing Joe Budden has shown me is that you can definitely come up with many different, creative, funny, and vicious ways to diss a rapper with most of the same material.

I still nonchantly play Pushing Buddens cuz of how dope it rings and I ain't a big Saigon fan.

Saigon's career ended after his feud with Budden lol. He got so shocked over how Joe dropped his babymomma's name.

"went in a tight end, came out a wide receiver" highlight bar in that exchange

Back
Top Bottom