PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating box ain't for everyone lol. I even had a few females tell me they don't like it. They would dome me up all day but not want. Irving In return. My kinda girl lol
My girl was the same way...not any more :tongue:

Just caught up on the last like 8 pages or so :rofl:

The inexperience and insecurity is definitely showing in some of you dudes. That's expected though. We got a dude in the JB forum who only handles his kicks with latex gloves. Dudes on NT are that afraid of germs I know they still holding onto their v card and are definitely not eating anything out.

Then we got dudes that rather be eating out a sneaker than a girl. Word to this dude:

No. No. No. Nope nope nope nope nope...nope, this isn't real, this is a PS. It has to be.

Right?

I was curious why this thread kept getting bumped. caught up 10+ pages or so. yall wild bruhs :lol:

Last edited:
Had a stripper party for my boy. Chick "filled herself up" with a Poland Springs bottle and proceeded to gush all over one of my buddies who was laying down
laugh.gif

There is no normalization of ingesting your own sperm, none.

Especially not out of the feces factory.

That's just an unhealthy mental and physical extreme and probably means your stroke game is lacking.

Last edited:
thats thing you guys are playing with is the ****oris.

the g spot is in the inside.

stick your fingers in and do a come here gesture, thats where it is.

its pretty difficult to hit that spot with the peen unless your ish is shaped like a J.

have to lift her up, and aim skyward

pressing down on her pelvis? helps

Last edited:
Why is "ur boy" in quotations?
laugh.gif

But anyway he was damn near blackout drunk so he was just laughing.

Another stripper shot dildos out her yambs and knocked down bowling pins she brought with her.

There is no normalization of ingesting your own sperm, none.

Especially not out of the feces factory.

That's just an unhealthy mental and physical extreme and probably means your stroke game is lacking.
So lemme get this straight, it's gay to eat your woman's P after sex, but it's straight to judge another man's stroke?

Aight. I'm gonna let you marinate on that for a minute.

You're the second dude in here making that lame assumption. I don't even know how another man thinks it's straight to question my stroke. Funny style. If women have complimented me, jokingly proposed to me and have called me amazing among other things, all on first encounters, I'm confident that my stroke and my D is beyond ridicule or mediocrity. BEYOND. But thanks for that goofy *** comment bruh.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom