PYP Hypebeast

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

no swag...
smh.gif

why are ppl always defending dude? hes deff not doing it

i still have no clue why ppl hate on datliso fam does him & he has heat its not like he stuntin w/ fusion viii & all the gear he wears og's & retro's with the gear that drop for them.... like i said he does him do you unless hating is you
dude has the swag of a 11 year old.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

no swag...
smh.gif

why are ppl always defending dude? hes deff not doing it

i still have no clue why ppl hate on datliso fam does him & he has heat its not like he stuntin w/ fusion viii & all the gear he wears og's & retro's with the gear that drop for them.... like i said he does him do you unless hating is you
dude has the swag of a 11 year old.

lol cant believe u guys reasons for defending dude is that hes a teacher, been on here a while, rides a hummer, and has alot of nice shoes

for all u know "the grinch dude" goes to school to be a teacher, drives a hummer and has alot of nice shoes but the fact remains they both over do it and look ******ed 40yrs old wearing multiple wrist bands that match your gear with a certain color of shoe strings in an elephant print vest wether hes the nicest/coolest guy in the world fact remains hes a terrible dresser

lol cant believe u guys reasons for defending dude is that hes a teacher, been on here a while, rides a hummer, and has alot of nice shoes

for all u know "the grinch dude" goes to school to be a teacher, drives a hummer and has alot of nice shoes but the fact remains they both over do it and look ******ed 40yrs old wearing multiple wrist bands that match your gear with a certain color of shoe strings in an elephant print vest wether hes the nicest/coolest guy in the world fact remains hes a terrible dresser

^We're both funny people with a knack for connecting statements to pop culture references. It was bound to happen.

laugh.gif

^We're both funny people with a knack for connecting statements to pop culture references. It was bound to happen.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom