PYP Then and Now......

You ain't lived until you got a curvy Spanish/Mexican/Rican/Dominican standing over you while you're laying down and them ******* smack you across the face while she's grabbing something off the nightstand. :smh:

I mean my girl got hips and thighs, but bless her heart, *** is average than a mug. I love her little Puerto Rican looking *** though.

I got a chub just thinking about trying this out

Oh, ok. I see it now. Happy Holiday to sh0rtyy12 and her flourishing in that tank top.

A hot pregnant woman is still a beautiful thing though.

I got bills from Santa on the 19th :smh: :smh: :smh: the embarrassment not giving my family anything but I.O.U's for next week [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]. I'll plan better next year but faced that L today.

Last edited:
I got bills from Santa on the 19th :smh: :smh: :smh: the embarrassment not giving my family anything but I.O.U's for next week [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]. I'll plan better next year but faced that L today.

Tell me about it. Was still able to give my mom some cash tho. Thought she'd use it for her bills. This lady comes back from the mall with mad bags lol.

I got a bill last week from the IRS talmbout I miss calculated on my taxes so now I owe these fools money :lol:

I got a check in the mail from GEICO cuz some girl hit my car back in November so I'm not stressing :smokin

Last edited:

Where is @WATER to make sense of this.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom