PYP Vol. What's wrong with this picture?

x1a612.jpg

Spoiler [+]
My friend had gone shopping and put away all the groceries except the broccoli, which she left on the table in front of me. That's not weed.

DearWinter219 wrote:
x1a612.jpg

Spoiler [+]
My friend had gone shopping and put away all the groceries except the broccoli, which she left on the table in front of me. That's not weed.

- c'mon man. an ash tray, lighter, and BROCCOLI? nice try though.

- what really looks out of place is it looks like your in a special education room. crayons, coloring book, the months of the year on the wall?

Lookin' a lil too old to be coloring, along with those Kindergarten type months in the background. Oh and don't forget the ashy ball.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Sure, and that's not an ash tray
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude Rilla
laugh.gif

Son got the perfect crayon holding form, going hard trying to stay inside of the line.

You look mad content G. The Months of the year on the wall, organic broccoli on the table and a cold glass of OJ at arms reach....son got the ambiance justright.

Classic.

There's no way that the drink is JUICE. Orange drink maybe, not juice though. Y'all don't know about that yet..

OJ and gin BTW.... and it was broccoli, on the five............................... can I get away with that?

Same thing happened to me. Funny.

You know this will get locked with the quickness, I thought PYPs got the axe for awhile
laugh.gif
sad cuz I was planning on posting some new ones once I get backfrom whoopin' ir up in Vegas

laugh.gif
Screw you Chico! [Sam Jackson] That's just how I write! [Sam Jackson]

I'm still waiting on someone to notice the Obama Tee-shirt...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

he don't take +%@$ the wrong way anyway. You could insult him from now til friday and he'd be a good sport about it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom