Pyrex Vision Vol. Tupperware?

So as far as I know Pyrex Vision is a clothing brand which is Kanye West's graphic designer. (idk if that is exactly true, but thats what i've heard) But I just wanted to know what people think of the brand or better yet if you copped something from the brand.

PYREX VISION by VIRGIL ABLOH ~ THE YOUTH ALWAYS WIN

PYREX VISION's first season was, for me, an expression of myself as an artist first, designer second.
It is a representation of the importance of youth culture. The now. It's basically my manifesto on my upbringing.
It explores nuances of art education being graffiti, finding my own niche culture and my influences growing up in Chicago during the Jordan-era.
The concept of using paint to re-purpose, and the value that it adds to an otherwise basic garment excites me. Screen printing with a purpose. A film with a message.

Youth.

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?family=Pyrex

View media item 263924

This dude just prints Pyrex on champion shirts or hoodies, also that plaid shirt is a polo shirt with Pyrex on it.

The tshirts ate printed on regular champion ts and they still have the champion tags on them. You could literally make a bootleg and it will be the real thing (if you get what I'm sayin). The flannels are Polo rugby he got on sale when they shut rugby down for around$60. Dude is charging $150 for $12 ts and $450+ for $60 flannel. Kanye's entourage gets away with ripping people off every year though (Tisa snaps,Don C $450 snakeskin snaps and now this). With that said I like the "Jersey/Tshirt" look and have no problem spending money on nice clothes. But this isn't even Justifiable because your buying a ****tt quality shirt with a screen print literally cause of who designed it. No hate though because Virgil does have alot to do with the creativity you see out of Kanye (stages,fashion shows,outfits and album covers) Sorry for the mini rant lol

The tshirts ate printed on regular champion ts and they still have the champion tags on them. You could literally make a bootleg and it will be the real thing (if you get what I'm sayin). The flannels are Polo rugby he got on sale when they shut rugby down for around$60. Dude is charging $150 for $12 ts and $450+ for $60 flannel. Kanye's entourage gets away with ripping people off every year though (Tisa snaps,Don C $450 snakeskin snaps and now this). With that said I like the "Jersey/Tshirt" look and have no problem spending money on nice clothes. But this isn't even Justifiable because your buying a **** quality shirt with a screen print literally cause of who designed it. No hate though because Virgil does have alot to do with the creativity you see out of Kanye (stages,fashion shows,outfits and album covers) Sorry for the mini rant lol

I can't even hate on what they're doing. the idiots that pay the mark up prices for this ugly clothing because it has a kanye cosign is what annoys me. if nobody buys it then eventually the line will die, but they're selling out at a rediculous profit, but **** it, can't knock the hustle, same goes with those garbage *** 40oz snapbacks and as you mentioned tisa and don c as well.
i need to come up with a idea and get celebs to cosign :smh:

they're robbing people and the people are letting them.

laugh.gif

I wanna buy a homeless dudes shirt off his back.... Somehow get Kanye to rock it and then sell for 300% profit to all his Stans.

Last edited:
The tshirts ate printed on regular champion ts and they still have the champion tags on them. You could literally make a bootleg and it will be the real thing (if you get what I'm sayin). The flannels are Polo rugby he got on sale when they shut rugby down for around$60. Dude is charging $150 for $12 ts and $450+ for $60 flannel. Kanye's entourage gets away with ripping people off every year though (Tisa snaps,Don C $450 snakeskin snaps and now this). With that said I like the "Jersey/Tshirt" look and have no problem spending money on nice clothes. But this isn't even Justifiable because your buying a ****tt quality shirt with a screen print literally cause of who designed it. No hate though because Virgil does have alot to do with the creativity you see out of Kanye (stages,fashion shows,outfits and album covers) Sorry for the mini rant lol

Came into this thread and didn't even have to rant. Homie up there did me a solid. :pimp:

Horrible just like those corny 40 oz balmain hats got people hype off basic "NY" on it, also tired of those damn fresh I am hats too and people wearing Levi's jean

Last edited:
Just read about this today and how it sold out in minutes.... SMH at Kanye and his crew I can't believe ppl are really still falling for this.... Dudes didn't even bother to fake it with the rugby shirts tho smh

Not gonna lie, I like some of the pieces . . . especially the 'V' tee
nthat.gif
. . . But this is a huge ripoff

But can't knock the hustle . . . Not eem gonna lie, I've thought about making a 'V' tee myself . . .

pyrex1.jpg

Toooooo dope. Still wouldn't pay $100 or however much bucks for it.

$40 socks, son
eek.gif

That's that **** I don't like.

Bout to go cop some Nike Elite socks and laugh at these dudes spending $40 on a pair of socks

Back
Top Bottom