Pyrex Vision Vol. Tupperware?

When did conning the youth become being for the youth? The youth is losing if they buy into this steaming pile of doodoo.

lw8l1.jpg

http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/

:smh:

how many times are people going to fall for da same okie doke? wasn't da tisa snapback gank enough?
Cmon b I remember y'all cats were going nuts over screenprinted rich yung tees back in 07
laugh.gif
Same damn thing.
whoa...i NEVER fell for that okie doke either
roll.gif

da fake hype for that stuff was borderline depressing.

i would be in that thread on some "wait...ya really like this stuff?"

fabolous wouldn't use that stuff now to dry his car.

When did conning the youth become being for the youth? The youth is losing if they buy into this steaming pile of doodoo.

I feel the same. Once I read his whole design statement I was unimpressed. Like he's blatantly exploiting this whole tumblr/ hipster culture and with the Kanye cosign it will appeal to everyone else. (Stans, hypes, shoeheads/ fashion ******, people that may just like the clothes for what they are)

Horrible just like those corny 40 oz balmain hats got people hype off basic "NY" on it, also tired of those damn fresh I am hats too and people wearing Levi's jean

props to VAN, those hats are dope, and somewhat original.
Love the font and he did it at the time when retroing greenbottom hats was getting popular

and I told you guys about TI$A snapbacks and you thought I was "hating"... but this is what beasting allows :smh:
it saddens me to know 'Ye allows this trash.

he came into the game as the rapper to NOT rap about crack...
he was even smart enough not to rock a TI$A, I thought he had some integrity, but this+his skirt was way over the line :smh:

Last edited:
Whoever put Tupperware on the shirt to troll is a genius :rofl:

I'm gonna make my own t-shirt brand with jizz on the back, no one's thought of that right?

The tshirts ate printed on regular champion ts and they still have the champion tags on them. You could literally make a bootleg and it will be the real thing (if you get what I'm sayin). The flannels are Polo rugby he got on sale when they shut rugby down for around$60. Dude is charging $150 for $12 ts and $450+ for $60 flannel. Kanye's entourage gets away with ripping people off every year though (Tisa snaps,Don C $450 snakeskin snaps and now this). With that said I like the "Jersey/Tshirt" look and have no problem spending money on nice clothes. But this isn't even Justifiable because your buying a **** quality shirt with a screen print literally cause of who designed it. No hate though because Virgil does have alot to do with the creativity you see out of Kanye (stages,fashion shows,outfits and album covers) Sorry for the mini rant lol

I can't even hate on what they're doing. the idiots that pay the mark up prices for this ugly clothing because it has a kanye cosign is what annoys me. if nobody buys it then eventually the line will die, but they're selling out at a rediculous profit, but **** it, can't knock the hustle, same goes with those garbage *** 40oz snapbacks and as you mentioned tisa and don c as well.
i need to come up with a idea and get celebs to cosign :smh:

this. actually that's how i feel about all high end clothing in general.

i like the idea, id wear it, but its too expensive for what it is IMO

i dont hate on it for not being able to afford it though :lol:

this. actually that's how i feel about all high end clothing in general.
Invalid comparison imo, I remember the olden days when streetwear was exactly that. Streetwear. Affordable clothing that wasn't highend fashion, and didn't pretend to be. This pyrex stuff is coo honestly, but the prices are ridiculous. Atleast when I buy a Fred Perry shirt for the same price I know I am getting quality and good fit. This is not to say that high end clothing isn't over priced, but atleast there is some justification to the price tag.

I can't even hate the hustle if people are copping. Didn't know he did the #been #trill videos too.

:pimp:

That 11 year old in that video made me so jelly and have ruined my night
frown.gif

They missed me with this. Wasn't really even aware of the Tisa craze also. Just saw a few people rocking it and it looks cheap....

Back
Top Bottom