Pyrex Vision Vol. Tupperware?

I thought this thread was going to be about the actual tupperware. I was going to say I brought one at shop rite. :lol:

Corny as hell.

I'm sick of this type of **** and this lame *** "inspired" nonsense going around.

#BEEN #TRILL has BEEN TRILL, y'all dudes is late.. Although I respect the hustle of Virgil, he and his whole crew can go to hell with those prices..

Thats it. Im releasing a clothing brand and the shirts will be no less than 350. People WANT to spend stupid amounts of money to impress people. You want stupid, i will give you stupid.

Brb.

a like the way you resellers talk on here.... you're a funny bunch.
I'm saying . . . dudes mad that Virgil took their hustle and put it on steroids . . . 

Making 100 bucks or less profit for a pair of sneakers < Making 145 bucks profit off of a 5 dollar shirt

All you really need for your brand to succeed nowadays is a cosign from alot of a celebs at one time . . . a "premise" or "inspiration" doesn't hurt . . . If you can get your piece to Rocky or Ye, it's over . . .

Last edited:
If you're reading this right now, and you've spent money on this line, just know that at the end of the day you're always gonna be a sucker. 
laugh.gif

Thats it. Im releasing a clothing brand and the shirts will be no less than 350. People WANT to spend stupid amounts of money to impress people. You want stupid, i will give you stupid.

Brb.

I'll buy one. I'll take it in black. Let me know when they are printed.

how many times are people going to fall for da same okie doke? wasn't da tisa snapback gank enough?
Cmon b I remember y'all cats were going nuts over screenprinted rich yung tees back in 07
laugh.gif
Same damn thing.
whoa...i NEVER fell for that okie doke either
roll.gif

da fake hype for that stuff was borderline depressing.

i would be in that thread on some "wait...ya really like this stuff?"

fabolous wouldn't use that stuff now to dry his car.
laugh.gif
Henz0 used to break my heart cuz of that ****. I'd sit here looking at the pages jump in General like "my son's really spending money on this??"

We're all guilty of bringing streetwear to this point . This guy just saw the pattern and turned it up 10 notches. We all know that a majority of the streetwear brands go to the same manufacturers for the same 2 dollar shirts , to sell them for 30 . Now this is just crazy . I was suprised dudes were falling for the supreme/north face or supreme/Hanes bs. I can't hate on a man getting money . It's frustrating knowing that something like collecting ( kicks and clothing )used to be fun , but its become takeover and a resellers dream .

he got that for free though.  in fact he might even have been paid to wear it.

but the dude who ends up buying the hoodie for $400
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom