Quavious Cancelled or Nah? Him and Saweetie Got Into a Lil Kerfuffle. VOL. What's with These Elavators?

That’s the thing tho, you don’t have to “hit her” to make yourself look bad and complicate your life/business these days...we should all know better by now, especially celebs who are constantly on some type of camera
I agreed, he pushed her. Confused what the fight was about but canceling over that?

people have done worse but again it is 2021 :lol:

Dudes just gotta move smarter with these type of situations these days...Soon as I saw shorty heading in the elevator I woulda said F it and let her have that :lol: ...Ain’t gon catch me arguing in public with no joint or tussling over property
Bruh you jump out that elevator she coming too. She on a mission to get under your skin. Lol

You can definitely tell she’s the aggressive one in the relationship. She ain’t fooling me.

*record scratch*

1617164726127.png

Why women choose to swing on men baffles me.
I've actually seen woman whoop on dudes. But if you swing on a dude, don't be surprised if you receive a reaction. Now me, I would've just removed myself from the situation and distanced myself from her than break it off later.

I had to watch the video a few times before seeing it, but she swung on him first.

People seem to think a man is just supposed to stand there and get busted upside the head or something? All these women defending Saweetie on social media would be laughing their asses off if that happened. Just like with Solange and Jay Z. Keep your damn hands to yourself. That goes for men and women equally.

Dude should have ducked out after her stupid birkin bag rant. I get it. He was trying to tap it a few more times, but sometimes it just ain't worth it and you got to move on.

being cool headed and not reacting is easier said than done some times
especially when your girl knows how to get a reaction out of you
i'm sure there is a lot more to the story. im sure that fight started a long time before this 1 minute and 30 second clip.
he could've been restraining for a long time before this. you never know.

but having said that, i still don't think this clip warrants the blow back. quavo didn't do much imo

That’s the thing tho, you don’t have to “hit her” to make yourself look bad and complicate your life/business these days...we should all know better by now, especially celebs who are constantly on some type of camera

More concerning than the push to me, was him just standing there, like hurry your *** up, while she was on the ground crying and hurt. Then her finally getting up on her own and limping after him.

It shows how toxic their relationship is or was.

But he has money and can buy her stuff, so she's good. That's what she wants 🤷‍♂️

More concerning than the push to me, was him just standing there, like hurry your *** up, while she was on the ground crying and hurt. Then her finally getting up on her own and limping after him.

It shows how toxic their relationship is or was.

But he has money and can buy her stuff, so she's good. That's what she wants 🤷‍♂️
I ain’t gon lie the limp off after she was down for the whole elevator ride make me chuckle a bit :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom