Quentin Tarantinos Movie Thread - “THE MOVIE CRITIC” no longer his final film

https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/01/25/tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-first-look-photos/#4
tarantino-hollywood-brad-pitt-1155366.jpeg

tarantino-hollywood-dicaprio-2-1155367.jpeg

tarantino-hollywood-margot-robbie-sharon-tate-1155370.jpeg

tarantino-hollywood-pitt-dicaprio-pacino-1155372.jpeg

So how is he going to fit Sam Jackson into this one?

he's not going to be in it but Michael Madsen will :lol:

i am not sure if i posted it but apparently Damian Lewis will be playing Steve Mcqueen in the film too

Kurt Russell, James Marsden, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Tim Roth, Lena Dunham, etc.. are all in the film too, likely small parts and probably playing other actors of that time

man the pictures from filming have been :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I can't wait for the trailer, Vintage QT right here

Tone is much different than I expected. Might just be the way the trailer was cut.

I am soooo ready for this.

teaser doesn't really tell you what the film is about... i love it

Wikipedia describes as "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (stylized as Once Upon a Time in… Hollywood) is an upcoming black comedy crime film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie. Set in Los Angeles, the film tells the story of television actor Rick Dalton and his stunt double Cliff Booth as they try to get involved in the film industry."

"In 1969 Los Angeles, a television actor and his stunt double embark on an odyssey to make a name for themselves in the film industry."

Didn't know Bruce Lee was in this. Might have to check it out now.

Polanski thought Bruce Lee commited the murders lol

Was that a Stuntman Mike sighting?!? Bruh if QT puts Stuntman Mike in this(which is possible as he quoted The Virginian as one of the shows he worked on), Quentin Tarantino is the GOAT!

Back
Top Bottom