Quentin Tarantinos Movie Thread - “THE MOVIE CRITIC” no longer his final film

He’s been talking about doing a sequel based around Vivicas daughter in the movie. But there’s issues with Uma to my understanding and they’ve been talking about it for a while with nothing materializing.

He’s been talking about doing a sequel based around Vivicas daughter in the movie. But there’s issues with Uma to my understanding and they’ve been talking about it for a while with nothing materializing.

it was about that driving accident in kill bill 2, they hashed them out and they are good now so its possible, tarantino has said he has spoken to her about the third film

tarantino just takes his time with his stuff and if he plans to keep stay on course and retire after 10 films then he has to be real super picky with what he does but he also plans to continue to write but its obviously never gon' be the same if someone else directs

Honestly, I don't **** with Star Trek like that. I would prefer his final film to be another Kill Bill film instead of a Star Trek.

i like how kb2 ended, id prefer he make another original film, it can even be more scifi/space thing even if its not involved with star trek

i'd love to see him to try and do some nolan-esque stuff like interstellar or inception

i like how kb2 ended, id prefer he make another original film, it can even be more scifi/space thing even if its not involved with star trek

i'd love to see him to try and do some nolan-esque stuff like interstellar or inception

if cowboy bebop were to ever take off, he'd be a viable option. nolan would nail the sci fi representation of the world of bebop. qt would nail the spaghetti western feel of it.

I just instantly picture a heist film in space when it comes to Tarantino's next film.

Dude obviously wants to do something scifi with the Trek talk.

would LOVE an original idea from him.

Only would approve a KB Vol.3 if Gogo's twin sister is incorporated like she was supposed to be for Vol.1

I just instantly picture a heist film in space when it comes to Tarantino's next film.

Dude obviously wants to do something scifi with the Trek talk.

would LOVE an original idea from him.

Only would approve a KB Vol.3 if Gogo's twin sister is incorporated like she was supposed to be for Vol.1

Why wasn’t she in it? Scheduling problem?

if cowboy bebop were to ever take off, he'd be a viable option. nolan would nail the sci fi representation of the world of bebop. qt would nail the spaghetti western feel of it.

Maybe also get rid of john cho and cast someone else.

I just saw this was over two and a half hours

Welp, I won't be seeing it Friday then. I have to make sure I'm well rested.

What QT movie isn't?

Reservoir Dogs 1h 39m
Pulp Fiction 2h 58m
Jackie Brown 2h 40m
Kill Bill: Volume 1 1h 52m
Kill Bill: Volume 2 2h 18m
Death Proof 2h 7m
Inglourious Basterds 2h 33m
Django Unchained 2h 45m
The Hateful Eight 3h 7m
Once Upon a Time In Hollywood 2h 45m

so thats 10 listed films but he only counts 9, which one is he not counting?

Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Jackie Brown
Other than Jackie Brown, I endorse this message. I'd probably take Reservior Dogs second in it's place. Jackie Brown never really clicked for me, but then again I didn't fall in love with Basterds until a couple of years ago.

NOTE: This order changes frequently, but Pulp Fiction stays at #1.

Back
Top Bottom