Question about DMP II in '09

Who posted about a DMP releasing in '09? If this is confirmed info, and not just someone's ideas, reply with details please.

Serious? A DMP release in '09? Will it be the same as the previous DMP? I mean the same shoes.

^ no it wont be the same kix it will be 2 pairs of 5s i heard they both will be red or something like that... and im not sure its comfirmed

I saw that post too......But for now trying not to be too excited ......Dnt wanna get my hopes up......So for now it is just a rumor to me!

not only that but i heard talk of a "slam dunk" package too wit the 2's and 3's

2 red V's sounds stupid...both fire reds just released recently. hopefully in the slam dunk pack we get those III's pictured with the black toes in amagazine ad. i think they were mainly black with some red

Originally Posted by dylans33

2 red V's sounds stupid...both fire reds just released recently. hopefully in the slam dunk pack we get those III's pictured with the black toes in a magazine ad. i think they were mainly black with some red
If a slam dunk pack does release it should be the two shoes he wore at the Slam Dunk Contest, White Cement III's n White/Black/Red IIs

Originally Posted by MFDOOM92

it supposed to be blue and green and the other post has more info

Blue and green 5? How in the hell can you throw that in a pack and call it a defining moment?
eyes.gif

Im sure glad im done with new releases after the 11/12. I doubt the hypebeasts will be able to push these up to $1000. Since we already had to many crappycdp's this year.

Originally Posted by RICECM

Who posted about a DMP releasing in '09? If this is confirmed info, and not just someone's ideas, reply with details please.

Michael jordan himself said so

although v's are my favorite j of all time it wouldnt make sense to release two of them in the same pack.

Back
Top Bottom