Question about DMP II in '09

2 words, OVER KILL

u already got the CDP V's rottin for 165 by themselves in stores.....a OG color no less.

Ezpass unless the colorway's are just hella sick, but if that slam dunk pack come out that's a must have.

Where do they get the shoes for the DMP. Why did they decide on the 11's and 6's for the first pack? What would make them have 2 pairs of 5's inone package?

its so stupid that the shoe game said they cant say all the info about the pack like who cares if they do

im not believing it for now, we just had a v release with the cdp and another of the blk/silver so i doubt were seeing a pack with 2 v's in it

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by dylans33

2 red V's sounds stupid...both fire reds just released recently. hopefully in the slam dunk pack we get those III's pictured with the black toes in a magazine ad. i think they were mainly black with some red
If a slam dunk pack does release it should be the two shoes he wore at the Slam Dunk Contest, White Cement III's n White/Black/Red IIs

Welcome to Niketalk.

When trying to get information, first please use the "search" function within the forum if you are unsure of the issue/item you are looking to learnabout. Also, take the time to look at the rest of the Jordan Forum, as there probably are six other useless posts on the very first page containing mostlyuseless information. When info comes out, you will know.

Once again, welcome to Nike Talk.

Serious, even if it is a DMP 2 coming out next year I will not be getting it. I am disgusted with all the Jordan packs they released this year.

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Where do they get the shoes for the DMP. Why did they decide on the 11's and 6's for the first pack? What would make them have 2 pairs of 5's in one package?

They decided on the 11's and 6's for the first pack because the 6's were the shoes he was wearing during the Bulls first championship during theirfirst 3 peat run. The 11's were included because Mike was rocking them during the first championship of their second 3peat run. Capisce!

Originally Posted by hkhan209

If a slam dunk pack does release it should be the two shoes he wore at the Slam Dunk Contest, White Cement III's n White/Black/Red IIs

co sign that, anything else would be ridiculous

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH HYPE BEASTS!!!!!!! I HATE WHEN I SEE RUMORS LIKE THIS. WHY ARE YOU EVEN CONCERNED OR EVENWORRYING ABOUT DMP II, WHEN YOU KNOW CDP 11/12 PICS HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED YET AND THERE A MONTH AWAY!!!!!! UHHHH YOU HYPE BEASTS KILL THE GAME!!!

If a slam dunk pack does release it should be the two shoes he wore at the Slam Dunk Contest, White Cement III's n White/Black/Red IIs..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never liked the Vs, so I'm gonna pass. I'm looking foward to seeing if there really is a slam dunk package though...

Back
Top Bottom