Question about Drake's R&B...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He sings as well as the average black person.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

after hearing jamie foxx's new song that he wrote u can really see how much drake's voice helps him...

after hearing jamie foxx's new song that he wrote u can really see how much drake's voice helps him...

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

I told my sister that Fruit cake couldn't sing and she still doesn't believe me, I didn't get a birthday card. Call me a hater, but I'd put bomb in his shoe.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ no birthday card

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

I told my sister that Fruit cake couldn't sing and she still doesn't believe me, I didn't get a birthday card. Call me a hater, but I'd put bomb in his shoe.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ no birthday card

idk where people are getting the Drake sang it better than Jamie stuff, but I totally disagree. Jamie is a LEGIT singer and he sings better on Fall For Your Type.

idk where people are getting the Drake sang it better than Jamie stuff, but I totally disagree. Jamie is a LEGIT singer and he sings better on Fall For Your Type.

i havent heard drake's version but u can tell he wrote it it would sound better with him singing it... jamie is better suited for uptempo type +*%@

i havent heard drake's version but u can tell he wrote it it would sound better with him singing it... jamie is better suited for uptempo type +*%@

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

In terms of SINGING, no... maybe it's because I sing and have an ear for that type of stuff, but Jamie sang it better.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

In terms of SINGING, no... maybe it's because I sing and have an ear for that type of stuff, but Jamie sang it better.

i just listened to drake's version and it sound so much better... that type of singing just fits his voice better than jamie's...

Back
Top Bottom