Question about Drake's R&B...

i just listened to drake's version and it sound so much better... that type of singing just fits his voice better than jamie's...

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

I told my sister that Fruit cake couldn't sing and she still doesn't believe me, I didn't get a birthday card. Call me a hater, but I'd put bomb in his shoe.

cold blooded fan right there your sister is.
roll.gif

I told my sister that Fruit cake couldn't sing and she still doesn't believe me, I didn't get a birthday card. Call me a hater, but I'd put bomb in his shoe.

cold blooded fan right there your sister is.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ no birthday card
laugh.gif
thats like telling a child they didnt get any presents for christmas because santa had a coke problem.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ no birthday card
laugh.gif
thats like telling a child they didnt get any presents for christmas because santa had a coke problem.

all u mans are haters i swear...if you dont like dudes music why u gotta say u hate it u cant ssay i dont listen to that i like such and such....thats whats wrong with 90% of the people in the world they hav things they like but they still take time out their day to hate on something they dont....rich people dont hate on u for anything other then not adding to their richness, which is usually very basic instinct for many individuals.....but point being this man just making money for the CITY not just himself.....he put mans in condos....bought *+$*$% whips all that....he chillin wit weezy didnt birdman just cop an exelero...and yall sayin u dont like drake hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah u mans r clowns 416 all day TDOT STAND UP SCARCITYKINGS follow me on twitter

all u mans are haters i swear...if you dont like dudes music why u gotta say u hate it u cant ssay i dont listen to that i like such and such....thats whats wrong with 90% of the people in the world they hav things they like but they still take time out their day to hate on something they dont....rich people dont hate on u for anything other then not adding to their richness, which is usually very basic instinct for many individuals.....but point being this man just making money for the CITY not just himself.....he put mans in condos....bought *+$*$% whips all that....he chillin wit weezy didnt birdman just cop an exelero...and yall sayin u dont like drake hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah u mans r clowns 416 all day TDOT STAND UP SCARCITYKINGS follow me on twitter

He can do what very little people can do....and do it consistently.

And that's create melodies.

He can do what very little people can do....and do it consistently.

And that's create melodies.

Well, I can sing as well as Drake... which is not to say most people can sing as well as ME, because they can't. But I don't even think I can sing. So that's kinda where I'm at with it. The only reason I can sing to the degree I can is because I've been around scales and music theory my whole adult life. So I guess most people just assume if you're gonna be a singer, and Drake is, then you should be better than the guy who can only hold a tune. And I get that.

Well, I can sing as well as Drake... which is not to say most people can sing as well as ME, because they can't. But I don't even think I can sing. So that's kinda where I'm at with it. The only reason I can sing to the degree I can is because I've been around scales and music theory my whole adult life. So I guess most people just assume if you're gonna be a singer, and Drake is, then you should be better than the guy who can only hold a tune. And I get that.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

tell em why you mad son

tell em why you mad son

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

tell em why you mad son
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

tell em why you mad son
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom