Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

I'ma preface this one (in the spoiler... since people feel so forced into literacy these days)...just for the sake of leveling with ya'll................. because this isn't about race....but... it does carry some racial undertones. We all know about body types and sterotypes already, but just type out your reply without the BS.... gracias...

Spoiler [+]
AIGHT... so I'm a MASS man. I always have been. There are a billion ways to find beauty in a bad woman..but I'm more inclined to check for booty first. My part-time GF[emoji]174[/emoji] is top-heavy. She's the type that more often than not, she stands in the mirror when she's getting dressed because she has to make sure her chesticles are aligned properly in whichever accentuating blouse she decided to wrap herself in. The only times I notice she has an amazing rack is when someone else points it out to me. Then I'm like, "Oh, uh yeah..thanks.". Despite this, she's always concerned about her butt. She says she feels lopsided
grin.gif
. She's always poking her butt out trying to make it "pop".. and it never really does
grin.gif
. But that's ok.

I tell her that because I'm a MASS man (and not despite it), I can appreciate small MASS too. And that's real. Truth is, her tiny (not flat) MASS still has a great shape and it's fun to grab at
grin.gif
. That does a lot more for me than  her perfect chesticles. She can't understand that.... and I can't either.. because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest. She's cute...not FINE... but I like her.  I've had cuter women before, but even then the beauty and all had NOTHING to do with how much I did or didn't enjoy our quiet time when we were alone. As far ads I'm concerned a pretty face is a lot like 28 inch rims. I only want one on my girl to stunt on other dudes, but it has zilch to do with whether or not the ride is sweet.. I don't tell her that, but that's real too
grin.gif

So these are my questions...

For those of you that aren't all that big on MASS, what does it for you? What are you looking at SPECIFICALLY when you're looking at a girl for the first time? What gets a rise out of you from the opposite sex??

I'ma preface this one (in the spoiler... since people feel so forced into literacy these days)...just for the sake of leveling with ya'll................. because this isn't about race....but... it does carry some racial undertones. We all know about body types and sterotypes already, but just type out your reply without the BS.... gracias...

Spoiler [+]
AIGHT... so I'm a MASS man. I always have been. There are a billion ways to find beauty in a bad woman..but I'm more inclined to check for booty first. My part-time GF[emoji]174[/emoji] is top-heavy. She's the type that more often than not, she stands in the mirror when she's getting dressed because she has to make sure her chesticles are aligned properly in whichever accentuating blouse she decided to wrap herself in. The only times I notice she has an amazing rack is when someone else points it out to me. Then I'm like, "Oh, uh yeah..thanks.". Despite this, she's always concerned about her butt. She says she feels lopsided
grin.gif
. She's always poking her butt out trying to make it "pop".. and it never really does
grin.gif
. But that's ok.

I tell her that because I'm a MASS man (and not despite it), I can appreciate small MASS too. And that's real. Truth is, her tiny (not flat) MASS still has a great shape and it's fun to grab at
grin.gif
. That does a lot more for me than  her perfect chesticles. She can't understand that.... and I can't either.. because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest. She's cute...not FINE... but I like her.  I've had cuter women before, but even then the beauty and all had NOTHING to do with how much I did or didn't enjoy our quiet time when we were alone. As far ads I'm concerned a pretty face is a lot like 28 inch rims. I only want one on my girl to stunt on other dudes, but it has zilch to do with whether or not the ride is sweet.. I don't tell her that, but that's real too
grin.gif

So these are my questions...

For those of you that aren't all that big on MASS, what does it for you? What are you looking at SPECIFICALLY when you're looking at a girl for the first time? What gets a rise out of you from the opposite sex??

I skipped everything after the first two lines then just read the bold

for me the first thing is face (obviously) but other than that I like nice long legs. That's what I've always liked then chest....Mass is just an extra plus, I can live with or without it. I'm black

for me the first thing is face (obviously) but other than that I like nice long legs. That's what I've always liked then chest....Mass is just an extra plus, I can live with or without it. I'm black

Face.

I guess I like lowercase "mass" too, if we equate capital letters to meaning large or imposing.

Face.

I guess I like lowercase "mass" too, if we equate capital letters to meaning large or imposing.

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That works
grin.gif
.. I just wrote the little allegory (or whatever) to further expound on what I'm asking in the bolded part.

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That works
grin.gif
.. I just wrote the little allegory (or whatever) to further expound on what I'm asking in the bolded part.

I like pretty girls. I honestly feel no atraction towards below average females. The body comes after that. I like me a semi athletic girl (so you see she takes care of herself). I need some class from my girls too, I don't want the easiest looking girl.

If she fills the criteria I'm going in.

On the real...all you had to do is type what you did in bold and that would've been way more than enough and Jesus Chist at least put a pic with all that text.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

On the real...all you had to do is type what you did in bold and that would've been way more than enough and Jesus Chist at least put a pic with all that text.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I like pretty girls. I honestly feel no atraction towards below average females. The body comes after that. I like me a semi athletic girl (so you see she takes care of herself). I need some class from my girls too, I don't want the easiest looking girl.

If she fills the criteria I'm going in.

Back
Top Bottom