Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.
laugh.gif
It's just a verb man... would you rather me say, "So O was thinking and it donned on me that..."? Chill out jack.. Woosah...
Pics now
I'm cool...
all those words and no pics. I'm not readin all that
Well it's not called reading if you're just looking at pics.. just saying..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.
laugh.gif
It's just a verb man... would you rather me say, "So O was thinking and it donned on me that..."? Chill out jack.. Woosah...
Pics now
I'm cool...
all those words and no pics. I'm not readin all that
Well it's not called reading if you're just looking at pics.. just saying..

i honestly can't believe how lazy people are nowadays... the post is barely 3 paragraphs and dudes come in trying to post pics to get lulz, when that's sadder than anything about the length of the OP's post.

anyway.. to answer the question: i always find different things in different females that i like.. every girl is different and has something sexy about them
pimp.gif
... but i do greatly appreciate nice thighs/mass.

i honestly can't believe how lazy people are nowadays... the post is barely 3 paragraphs and dudes come in trying to post pics to get lulz, when that's sadder than anything about the length of the OP's post.

anyway.. to answer the question: i always find different things in different females that i like.. every girl is different and has something sexy about them
pimp.gif
... but i do greatly appreciate nice thighs/mass.

face, thighs, nice nails, legs, hips, hair

I find it rare that you'll find everything appealing to you in a woman. If I don't see any mass it's still no reason to cross a woman off my list, but i'm at an age where how you act trumps how you look.

face, thighs, nice nails, legs, hips, hair

I find it rare that you'll find everything appealing to you in a woman. If I don't see any mass it's still no reason to cross a woman off my list, but i'm at an age where how you act trumps how you look.

How are you going to use the word "chesticles", but then fail to post pics?

Cuz you could just google search for random ******* if you really are that lame. Besides, who actually posts up women they care about on this site? Ya'll thirsty @#$ lames ain't finna sit and play pocket pool on this rack. %@++ off...

ANYWAY...

anyway.. to answer the question: i always find different things in different females that i like.. every girl is different and has something sexy about them ... but i do greatly appreciate nice thighs/mass.

Thanks man.. But what I guess I'm trying to ask (gotta stay PG-13.) is what is it about a girl that ensnares you? Like.. I get tunnel vision when it's game time. I don't care how fine a chick is, when I'm focused, I'm focusing on her rump. She could be the finest, top-heaviest chick in the 219, but I'm gonna wanna focuz pn her butt. Every time. I don't even know how to fully appreciate a woman any other way. I can't really type out what I'm trying to communicate man
laugh.gif

How are you going to use the word "chesticles", but then fail to post pics?

Cuz you could just google search for random ******* if you really are that lame. Besides, who actually posts up women they care about on this site? Ya'll thirsty @#$ lames ain't finna sit and play pocket pool on this rack. %@++ off...

ANYWAY...

anyway.. to answer the question: i always find different things in different females that i like.. every girl is different and has something sexy about them ... but i do greatly appreciate nice thighs/mass.

Thanks man.. But what I guess I'm trying to ask (gotta stay PG-13.) is what is it about a girl that ensnares you? Like.. I get tunnel vision when it's game time. I don't care how fine a chick is, when I'm focused, I'm focusing on her rump. She could be the finest, top-heaviest chick in the 219, but I'm gonna wanna focuz pn her butt. Every time. I don't even know how to fully appreciate a woman any other way. I can't really type out what I'm trying to communicate man
laugh.gif

I just like slim, fit women....I can't really explain it. I won't say no to a fit, toned chick with "mass". Just as long as it aint on some Pinky $##@. Sometimes it gets to be a bit  much.

Plus a lot of girls people consider to be blessed with mass and big boobs are just fat aka NT Thick.

I'm not much of a boob man. I like supple, proportioned breasts. I don't wanna see a stick thin girl with G cups. I guess proportion and moderation is my thing.

I just like slim, fit women....I can't really explain it. I won't say no to a fit, toned chick with "mass". Just as long as it aint on some Pinky $##@. Sometimes it gets to be a bit  much.

Plus a lot of girls people consider to be blessed with mass and big boobs are just fat aka NT Thick.

I'm not much of a boob man. I like supple, proportioned breasts. I don't wanna see a stick thin girl with G cups. I guess proportion and moderation is my thing.

Back
Top Bottom