Question about MASS for those that don't care for it...

I'd be able to live with a girl with a Rack and no mass more than a girl with mass and bee stings up top.
to me it just would be lookin a 12 year old chest, just don't look right.

I'd be able to live with a girl with a Rack and no mass more than a girl with mass and bee stings up top.
to me it just would be lookin a 12 year old chest, just don't look right.

I prefer my women to have abnormally large rear ends, so I can't answer the question directly.

Real talk, I don't know how yall dudes operate, though. Ok, I can understand not wanting a chick with a Buffie the body type donk, cool. But a Melyssa Ford, Vida Guerra type butt, how is that not attractive? 99/100 a woman with a big butt has a great shape overall (if she's not fat), so even if you're not a fan of the bunz in particular you gotta respect the sick frame that usually goes with it.

But maybe some of yall cats realize how hard it is to pull a broad like that so you've conditioned yourself to not be attracted to it. Kinda like how some people act like they don't wanna be rich.

I prefer my women to have abnormally large rear ends, so I can't answer the question directly.

Real talk, I don't know how yall dudes operate, though. Ok, I can understand not wanting a chick with a Buffie the body type donk, cool. But a Melyssa Ford, Vida Guerra type butt, how is that not attractive? 99/100 a woman with a big butt has a great shape overall (if she's not fat), so even if you're not a fan of the bunz in particular you gotta respect the sick frame that usually goes with it.

But maybe some of yall cats realize how hard it is to pull a broad like that so you've conditioned yourself to not be attracted to it. Kinda like how some people act like they don't wanna be rich.

So yall dudes see a pretty face and catch a chubby, or full on roll of quarters?

I like a girl to have a pretty face, obviously, but if she walks by and I see that then I pan down and there's no mass or *******, I'm still with the *see avater* face on.

So yall dudes see a pretty face and catch a chubby, or full on roll of quarters?

I like a girl to have a pretty face, obviously, but if she walks by and I see that then I pan down and there's no mass or *******, I'm still with the *see avater* face on.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest.

Piqued not peaked.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by bijald0331

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.

eek.gif
You  came back

Lulz. I'm not posting in S&T for a while except the NYC basketball on Saturdays thread. General will always be necessary
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by bijald0331

why the hell do you resize everything? %%%% is annoying...

Face will always be first and foremost. Then nice, toned legs.

eek.gif
You  came back

Lulz. I'm not posting in S&T for a while except the NYC basketball on Saturdays thread. General will always be necessary
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

because for the life of me I can't recall ONE time in my sexual history where it wasn't a backside that peaked my interest.

Piqued not peaked.
alien.gif
good looks, but spare me the alien face. The a-holery was uncalled for.

If this is about MASS, where are the pics?

Wait...  but.. hold up..
[h3]Question about MASS for those that don't care for it... [/h3]
[h3][/h3]Now you, you, you, and the rest of ya'll... go away. Google is filled with random pics of random women. I will never, EVER post random pics of specific women regardless off whether or not a digi-trend says that's what the cool kids are doing... Stop being lame. Go jack off in another thread.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Piqued not peaked.
alien.gif
good looks, but spare me the alien face. The a-holery was uncalled for.

If this is about MASS, where are the pics?

Wait...  but.. hold up..
[h3]Question about MASS for those that don't care for it... [/h3]
[h3][/h3]Now you, you, you, and the rest of ya'll... go away. Google is filled with random pics of random women. I will never, EVER post random pics of specific women regardless off whether or not a digi-trend says that's what the cool kids are doing... Stop being lame. Go jack off in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom