Question about mentalkicks.com

MK does not sell fakes or B-Grades, They sell authentic and Official Nike shoes, people just be hating on these sites that get them early either to A: get them for they self or B: They got a pair with some extra glue and call it a B Grade, That don't make it a B-Grade. Every shoe I bought from them either on eBay or from the site was legit. I bought a pair of Space Jams from them and a Pair from KC and a Pair from DTLR and they all match up. They get FSRs early just how any other site gets them early OK? These shoes are made way before the RD. If Footaction or Finishline or whoever it was that had a 2nd release of the concords it means nike still got some. Yea they got icy soles still if your soles are yellow by now then you got a fake pair or you dogged them out. All my XIs match up to pairs i bought in the store they ain't fake at all. I had my doubts at 1st about MK i really did, but after comparing to numerous shoes it has been proven that they are real.
:smh::smh: :smh: :smh:

no they haven't i check that site almost everyday. they sell out of a size and it stay sold out if they get pairs its because of someone who returned an unworn pair because they were not satisfied.
Then check today dummy. They still have almost a full size run and are only sold out of 3 sizes in both the Concords and the Space Jams. Concords have been sold out for a year now, and Jams...well let's not even talk about that (2009 *cough* 2009). Forget all the details that exposes this company that everyone has been putting in front of you guys that think this site is legit. Forget all the videos on youtube exposing this company (if you want I can post like 10 of them that will make all of you look even lamer). The truth is that they have NEW space jams in a full size run minus a couple sizes. Nothing else needs to be said. If you can't understand that...then I guess that's why you are lame enough to think the site is legit. Enjoy your Air Randy's.

Last edited:
For your consideration I ordered a pair of concord XIs last year from them when all websites sold out and I paid about 300 for them. I then bought a finish line pair from a friend to have two pairs. When my mental kicks pair came I immediately saw that they were fake. The box was alot smaller (sz 13 but box was like for a sz 9) and the mental kicks pair smelled and still to this day they smell like factory plastic and acid. There were defects underneath the clear insoles that you can see right through. And the clear insoles are tinted blue on purpose. It was shameless on their part and I disputed the charge to my credit card company and my credit card company deemed them a illegal shoe operation that has been selling questionable shoes for years. Got my money back and won my dispute. Take caution when ordering and more than one person says they're not legit. Buyer beware with those guys.
LOL...did y'all that just skip over this post? Yeah...they're legit...
roll.gif

And I won't even post the youtube videos...y'all can go on there yourselves and see the hilarity. But if needed, I will post comparison pics of the production tags of a legit pair and the mental kicks pair of space jams. I have to admit, MK put a LOT of time trying to get the production tags to look legit. They came soooo close. But they definitely slipped up...the material is a bit off...but more incriminating is they screwed up when it came to the bar code. In the past their tags looked really, really bad. How are you gonna dispute it when I show that their bar code spacing is wrong? It's a production tag. It has to be IDENTICAL. It's not like comparing shades of colors, or anything else on the shoe that can be debated. If anything AT ALL is minutely different on the production tag, then that's more than enough evidence.

Last edited:
seems to be a tricky game hitting resellers and early releases....IMO if i want them that bad, ill just go to a TRUSTED consignment store like FCNY/FCLA or try my luck in person at the retailers...no sense if spending way more than retail just to get a bgrade variant(which are still fakes in my eyes..i want A1 quality everytime)...not worth the gamble

Y'all are dumb mental kicks and these other sites aren't fake when you first hear about and see pictures of shoes on all these sites that preview em early so you can see what they look like 99 percent of the time their from a early release site predominantly marqueesole even 23isback uses their pictures as "first looks" right? Ok den further evidence this all started cuz the Concords nobody disputed early releases before then but Nike decided to change the toe cap to milky at the last minute therefore they varied look up Lil Wayne's Concords he was wearing they had a CLEAR TOE CAP not MILKY cuz he had em before they came out so he wearin fakes now? He got all dat money and wearing fakes? No it's cuz Nike hadn't changed their mind yet their not fake just early releases Nike chunked hell I bet nikes behind the early sites too In someway that's prolly why they haven't came out to tell us their fake why let other companies make twice what their Makin off their shoe if their fake? Especially so out in the open with review sites using the early release sites pictures calling them nike products??? Exactly think about that. :smokin

I would never ever ever ever ever want a shoe so badly that I would talk myself into paying over retail for something that might have even a 1% chance of not being what I believed it to be. I have some killer pairs of J's don't get me wrong - and I LOVE them. But that love clouds too many peoples minds and that's why there are sites out there to take advantage of that. Just wait it out or if not enjoy what you already have because chances are what you have already is far superior to what the rest of the worlds population will ever experience. Get that greed, hate and envy out of your heart. When you do, you'll never again ask or have to wonder whether or not a site is selling "legit" shoes. To good to be true?..... you know the rest.

Y'all are dumb mental kicks and these other sites aren't fake when you first hear about and see pictures of shoes on all these sites that preview em early so you can see what they look like 99 percent of the time their from a early release site predominantly marqueesole even 23isback uses their pictures as "first looks" right? Ok den further evidence this all started cuz the Concords nobody disputed early releases before then but Nike decided to change the toe cap to milky at the last minute therefore they varied look up Lil Wayne's Concords he was wearing they had a CLEAR TOE CAP not MILKY cuz he had em before they came out so he wearin fakes now? He got all dat money and wearing fakes? No it's cuz Nike hadn't changed their mind yet their not fake just early releases Nike chunked hell I bet nikes behind the early sites too In someway that's prolly why they haven't came out to tell us their fake why let other companies make twice what their Makin off their shoe if their fake? Especially so out in the open with review sites using the early release sites pictures calling them nike products??? Exactly think about that.
smokin.gif
Punctuation is your friend.

The one thing you don't address....how do you explain why MentalKicks still has FSR on Concords and Space Jams? Are they still early release pairs, 1-3 years after the actual release?

You're trying too hard to prove a point no one believes anyway. Almost as if you're trying to justify shoes you may have bought from there are legitimate.

Last edited:
no they haven't i check that site almost everyday. they sell out of a size and it stay sold out if they get pairs its because of someone who returned an unworn pair because they were not satisfied.
Then check today dummy. They still have almost a full size run and are only sold out of 3 sizes in both the Concords and the Space Jams. Concords have been sold out for a year now, and Jams...well let's not even talk about that (2009 *cough* 2009). Forget all the details that exposes this company that everyone has been putting in front of you guys that think this site is legit. Forget all the videos on youtube exposing this company (if you want I can post like 10 of them that will make all of you look even lamer). The truth is that they have NEW space jams in a full size run minus a couple sizes. Nothing else needs to be said. If you can't understand that...then I guess that's why you are lame enough to think the site is legit. Enjoy your Air Randy's.

So your evidence against them is NOT how da shoe actually looks, but because

Of their inventory..... :lol:

Of course they're gonna have alot of em, most of these lil sneakerheads spending

Mami's money..so any figment of doubt gonna scare em away.

I still have YET to see a fake pair of foams with real carbon fiber. Thats not something you can fake.

So your evidence against them is NOT how da shoe actually looks, but because

Of their inventory.....
laugh.gif

Of course they're gonna have alot of em, most of these lil sneakerheads spending

Mami's money..so any figment of doubt gonna scare em away.

I still have YET to see a fake pair of foams with real carbon fiber. Thats not something you can fake.
Prepare to be sonned. Like I said, I have pictures of their production tags that are clearly fake. If you compare them to the pics of real tags....you'll see. I'll post them if I have to, but it's not necessary. So many stupid things in this post here:

1)"So your evidence against them is NOT how da shoe actually looks, but because of their inventory" - YES. It really shows that you don't know jack about shoes if you think it's possible for any legitimate source to have a FSR of Space Jams. That's just stupid. All legit sources like Flight Club, PickYourShoes and ALL MAJOR RETAILERS (FTL, FNL etc) are completely sold out, for YEARS...but this company who CAN ONLY BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL LOLOLOL, has a full size run. FlightClub has a couple sizes but they are 600 dollars each. Oh, and none of the pairs have any yellowing on MentalKicks, not even a small outline around the tractions pods. Wooooooooow, they must have a cryogenic chamber where the keep all of their kicks frozen on ice. AMAZING! These shoes are over 3 years old. The pairs that MentalKicks have, if you see some reviews on youtube, are clearly made within the past few months.

2) "I still have YET to see fake pair of foams with real carbon fiber. Thats not something you can fake." - First of all, they are SOLD OUT OF FOAMS. So your point there is moot. Secondly, AirRandy was using real carbon fiber in his shoes and we all know what became of that. Third...I never said that MentalKicks sells ONLY fake shoes. It's possible some of their shoes are legit, probably the ones they are sold out of lololol...but from what we've all seen and all of the horror stories out there exposing them, why take the chance? Last I checked WC IVs are supposed to have white midsoles, not beige or yellow (MANY MANY MANY youtube videos exposing this).

3)Funny how you bring up how the shoe looks...which clearly you don't know what your'e looking at either. All YOU see is that the 23 has the right spacing, the Jumpman is in the right spot, and that the jumpman tag is in the right spot. BUT WHERE YOU FAIL IS YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PATENT CUTS like the rest of us in here that know this site is WACK. Bred 11 2001 had a very high patent cut, Bred 11 2012 had a low patent cut. 2009 Space Jams  had a LOW PATENT cut. Where this is most noticeable is at the seam on the back of the heal. It's so ridiculously high on the Mental Kicks pair that I can tell the difference from a mile away. it comes so close to the jumpan's foot that its clearly FAKE. Again, I'll post pics and videos if you really need to be enlightened that bad, but I'm sure you can research on your own and see what I'm talking about. We all would have liked the patent to be higher on the 2009 Jams, but that just isn't the case. Mental Kicks slipped up most with the patent cut, the whole shoe is obviously fake just staring at the high cut alone. 

4)Since I know you're gonna have some silly argument that I don't have any actual proof....HERE IT IS: The first pic is from a REAL 2009 pair, straight from www.eukicks.com. Go ahead and reverse search the image if you don't believe me. There are hundreds more pics of 2009 pairs that look just like this. The second pic is from MentallyretardedKicks...whoops, i mean MentalKicks.com. NOW CAN WE PLEASE PUT THIS STUPID MENTAL KICKS DEBATE TO REST? All the real sneakerheads know they're fake as hell...now everyone else should too. You're welcome. Peep how close the jumpan is to the patent cut in the fake pair. There are other noticeable differences between the two shoes in these pics. It's not our fault the rest of you can't see it. Pretty obvious.

CLASS IS DISMISSED

Last edited:
But they dont even have a FSR of space jams...da hot air you blowin up in here is comedy :lol:

Comparing flightclub cosignment prices too? :lol: you just started coppin kicks b?

Where's these fake foamposites they got in stock then? Im still waiting to see a pair. :nerd:

Last edited:
lol...check out that post i just put up "b". If you can't find the idiot in the room it's probably you. Don't you wonder why 90 percent of us in here know they're fake, but a small handful of you (who probably got got by these clowns) keep defending them? What are you gonna say about the pics? Go ahead...I'm waiting.

lol...check out that post i just put up "b". If you can't find the idiot in the room it's probably you. Don't you wonder why 90 percent of us in here know they're fake, but a small handful of you (who probably got got by these clowns) keep defending them? What are you gonna say about the pics? Go ahead...I'm waiting.

If u wanna call em fake.. Cool.. To each his own. But I'm not even gana waste time explaining myself to some 18 year old who jus started coppin J's.

Peace.

If u wanna call em fake.. Cool.. To each his own. But I'm not even gana waste time explaining myself to some 18 year old who jus started coppin J's.

Peace.
I'm not 18 crystal, I owned an original pair of black cement 4s when they released, and bordeaux 7s, and aqua 8s as a kid. Proof is in the pudding. Talk all you want, but pics don't lie. I do wanna call them fake...because that is what they are. What else would you call a shoe that was slapped together without Nike/JB's approval or authorization, with that phony *** high patent cut?

Last edited:
italipino23 just to give you a heads up Flight club does a FSR Space Jams and Cool Grey XI's, if your going to try and use that as your argument then do your research first. But now you must think Flight Club is selling fakes too becasue they have full size runs.

The flight club reference was bad...I admit that. I was looking at online inventory not in store. But again...check the prices. Consignment fees are there but still. 600 bucks. And there will be minor yellowing. Plus I don't need that for my argument. LOOK AT THE PICS END OF STORY.

The flight club reference was bad...I admit that. I was looking at online inventory not in store. But again...check the prices. Consignment fees are there but still. 600 bucks. And there will be minor yellowing. Plus I don't need that for my argument. LOOK AT THE PICS END OF STORY.
gee i didn't know images were suppose to yellow as well
laugh.gif

at da end of da day, unless someone can post da smoking gun that isn't some guy complaining about glue smell or quality that is RAMPANT

in nikes thats found in your local footlocker then this witch hunt is probably da silliest things i've seen ever.

Peace.
I'm not 18 crystal, I owned an original pair of black cement 4s when they released, and bordeaux 7s, and aqua 8s as a kid. Proof is in the pudding. Talk all you want, but pics don't lie. I do wanna call them fake...because that is what they are. What else would you call a shoe that was slapped together without Nike/JB's approval or authorization, with that phony *** high patent cut?
yea you definitely a lil pup in this whole sneaker thing...

air-jordan-xi-bred-og-1995-12-570x427.jpg

4121229773_22e562ae17.jpg

so now we're complaining when XI's look correct?
laugh.gif
where do these new guys come from b.

oh and btw no xi has real carbon fiber on it. if you knew what "real" c.f. looked like you would know that NONE of them EVER had it.

Dog.. That's what I've been saying.
Right materials. Real carbon fiber. But then a higher patent cut makes them fake :smh:
JB quality is very inconsistent. I'd be happy to have a pair of 11's with a higher patent cut.
As it seems to be going down lower with every retro.

gee i didn't know images were suppose to yellow as well
laugh.gif
Of course the images won't yellow...but people are reviewing these fugazi jams they just purchased all over you tube and NONE OF THEM have even the slightest bit of yellowing. Its like they just came off the production line...because they did. 

oh and btw no xi has real carbon fiber on it. if you knew what "real" c.f. looked like you would know that NONE of them EVER had it.
oh really, so what do you call da shank plate thats on foamposites and XI's then?

Back
Top Bottom