Question about Retro Jordan's box's...

Are all the Jordan retro's coming out this year will come with the original box that was used in the year that they was originally released?  Prime exaple; Air Jordan 3's that come out next Saturday.. Thanks

Are all the Jordan retro's coming out this year will come with the original box that was used in the year that they was originally released?  Prime exaple; Air Jordan 3's that come out next Saturday.. Thanks

id guess no, but the banned 1s and the 3s are so who knows, its jb they do what they want, not what we want

id guess no, but the banned 1s and the 3s are so who knows, its jb they do what they want, not what we want

OG boxes for all the 2011 retros would be great but I doubt that will actually happen. I dunno why they're dropping the banned Retro Is again. They just dropped in the dmp pack. Its getting a lil redundant don't you think?

OG boxes for all the 2011 retros would be great but I doubt that will actually happen. I dunno why they're dropping the banned Retro Is again. They just dropped in the dmp pack. Its getting a lil redundant don't you think?

Almost everyone here lives in the past... Or just too young and wished they grew up during the golden era... Hope they don't change all boxes to og style.. At least give us some sentimental value of the original stuff we kept back then...

Almost everyone here lives in the past... Or just too young and wished they grew up during the golden era... Hope they don't change all boxes to og style.. At least give us some sentimental value of the original stuff we kept back then...

Question about why OP is using apostrophes to denote plurailty?  It's Jordans and boxes.  
sick.gif

Question about why OP is using apostrophes to denote plurailty?  It's Jordans and boxes.  
sick.gif

wish they bring the og box back. that would be nice, atleast dreaming isnt worth a dollar.

wish they bring the og box back. that would be nice, atleast dreaming isnt worth a dollar.

Originally Posted by CWK

sick.gif

I dismissed the use of proper grammar and punctuation here long, long ago.

Originally Posted by CWK

sick.gif

I dismissed the use of proper grammar and punctuation here long, long ago.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

So is the Banned 1s confirmed to drop?

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

So is the Banned 1s confirmed to drop?

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

exactly, well said. no need to whine or complain(not sayin thats what is happening here) but people need to learn to move ahead either buy or dont buy and keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom