Quick question about a guy named Wale..

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Wale is doing something, that no rapper has ever done from the DMV, Washington D.C., P.G., the "urea" Dude actually made it, I Respect this dude's grind, the intensity he has with his music is at the TOP level, he dropped a Album with a Major Label, there's obviously something hes doing right. Its just people, from the DMV area, are not used to THE fame that a artist can bring to a city so they see him doing his thing, and they hate, WHY you ask? Cuz the DMV AREA is full with people who honestly don't know what real hip hop is, I mean there is tons of people who respect wale, in the "urea" and know what real hip hop is, but then you got the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who don't even give him a chance, because they're too busy, listening to GUCCI MANE, WACKAFLAKA, DRAKE, YOUNG MONEY, LIL WAYNE, etc etc. They see Wale and they say hes wack, cuz he don't rap bout guns, +$%%+!+ and %%@!, and all the money he got. DC especially gives him hate, cuz they think he ain't representing DC the right way, since he a sneakerhead and dresses with a fashion sense. They say that aint a true representation of the Chocalate City and the area surrounding it. DC is HARD, GANGSTA, is what they say. Just give the kid time, DUDE has much talent, Enough to be one the ELITE RAPPERS of hiphop. So before you say..dude sucks..Chillen SUCKS, He's Pop...Take time and look up his !%%#...and then get back at me.
dudes music is nothing special.. Jay Electronica > Wale..have a seat
BadSit1.gif

I remember when he PMed me and asked me for a word that rhymed with orange. So I hooked him up. You think I ever got a royalty check? pssssh.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

He's exaggerating....
he flipped his hat off..

Whale ain't bout that type of action at all 
laugh.gif

But then again this the same cat that was amped that whale gave him free tickets, seranaded his chick and touch his hand...
laugh.gif

Disgusting...
But then again this the same cat who knows my name. And I have absolutely no clue who you are. Now when you lick my balls, just how do you manage to cover every wrinkle?

Disgusting

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Wade187

Same reason they hated on DJ AM til he died, same reason they hate on Ben

and Josh Childress
laugh.gif

I think people forget that this is a shoe board, and take things too seriously.Why does anyone on a shoe board owe anyone else anything? And the ironic thing is, he actually shouts out NT, gave out tickets to that show in NY a few years ago, and gets even more hate for that. 

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

He's exaggerating....
he flipped his hat off..

laugh.gif

But then again this the same cat that was amped that whale gave him free tickets, seranaded his chick and touch his hand...
laugh.gif

Disgusting...
But then again this the same cat who knows my name. And I have absolutely no clue who you are. Now when you lick my balls, just how do you manage to cover every wrinkle?

Disgusting

-The Juice

wow.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...

Used us how? He promoted his album, got a bit of support, blew up and left. Did he promise to pay off people's mortgages or something?
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO[/color]

He promoted his mixtapes, got a bit of support, blew up a litte, DMV natives got JEALOUS and wanted to pick fights on NT, NT Wale fans turned into haters once he was seen pictured with Jay-z, NTers roasted him, He left.

Wale's departure is 80% NT's doing.

....but slappin that kid at a show didn't help either
laugh.gif

-The Juice
You were always one of his biggest saddle maintenance men...

And he still lurks AND posts here.

My-T.
^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he posted last week cuz i told him to

bestie business..yall dont want a part of that

HAI TOMMIE!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Wale is doing something, that no rapper has ever done from the DMV, Washington D.C., P.G., the "urea" Dude actually made it, I Respect this dude's grind, the intensity he has with his music is at the TOP level, he dropped a Album with a Major Label, there's obviously something hes doing right. Its just people, from the DMV area, are not used to THE fame that a artist can bring to a city so they see him doing his thing, and they hate, WHY you ask? Cuz the DMV AREA is full with people who honestly don't know what real hip hop is, I mean there is tons of people who respect wale, in the "urea" and know what real hip hop is, but then you got the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who don't even give him a chance, because they're too busy, listening to GUCCI MANE, WACKAFLAKA, DRAKE, YOUNG MONEY, LIL WAYNE, etc etc. They see Wale and they say hes wack, cuz he don't rap bout guns, +$%%+!+ and %%@!, and all the money he got. DC especially gives him hate, cuz they think he ain't representing DC the right way, since he a sneakerhead and dresses with a fashion sense. They say that aint a true representation of the Chocalate City and the area surrounding it. DC is HARD, GANGSTA, is what they say. Just give the kid time, DUDE has much talent, Enough to be one the ELITE RAPPERS of hiphop. So before you say..dude sucks..Chillen SUCKS, He's Pop...Take time and look up his !%%#...and then get back at me.
I like Wale but, this is true.

OrenthalJ

I don't know your real name at all..

And care not to

And yet like the fruit you are..

You resort to the homosexual comments of someone jocking you..

Yet you're riding Whale harder than jazmine cashmere doggie
smh.gif

No one is jocking your lame *+$%% %*@..you boy

laugh.gif

I just wanna know what man gets happy and runs to NT to post that another touched his hand and flirted with his broad?

sick.gif

And This isn't my OG sn chump

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by sk84star

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he used us...
.... Big time.
how so?
And while dude is doing his thing. He has yet to give NT a good shout out. Or even sponsor us.
tired.gif

Yea I'm mad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
he gave a shoutout to NT a couple of times.

he also gave a shoutout to NT at the BP3 tour in fresno
pimp.gif
Big deal. 
eyes.gif

Ok let me re-phase that.

Dude has yet to gave us a descent shout out. Put NT out there. Help the site out, put money into NT so he can have a better platform than YUKU. Hell give us some Charity money SOMETHING.

eyes.gif
 I thought the first rule of NT was to not talk about it? Someone gets on and he's supposed to break the rules so that NT can get worse than it already is and flooded with more teenagers and hypebeasts?
smh.gif

dudes want him to give to a message board... hopefully he contributes to haiti relief or something. As a user of Niketalk i could care less of what he gives back here.

He shouts us out
we get more clicks
advertisers pay more
niketalk stays alive

Be glad he shouts us out at least. serious you dudes are ridiculous, one dude earlier thinks he should shout us out more? what you want, a niketalk song ?

He's exaggerating....
he flipped his hat off..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Disgusting...

Disgusting

-The Juice

lol i think i said this to you once before. your name look familiar.

Charles Hamilton > wale.

imo wale peaked at Mixtape about nothing, dope concept, dope songs, well put together.... then you get J.Cole to obliterate your next potential single and its all down hill

Not feeling dude's music too much, but I respect the moves he's making for himself. He owes NT nothing in my opinion.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

because people diss him on NT mix tapes, but there bars aren't better than his
nerd.gif

eek.gif

WELLLLLLLL DAMN!  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Quick question... where Charles Hamilton been since... 

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

BadSit1.gif

Exactly and lets not forget dude is on a MAJOR LABEL PPL. He has marketers etc that does his job. Not hating on the man he deff was on his grind, But the ppl that dude hated on to give wale props grinded harder and started they own label etc, and achieved more success, without the worlds largest hip-hop label backing and promoting them.

And still like i said before its ppl with waaaaaaaaaaaay more power and money and influence who frequent NT. Why ppl single out this dude of all ppl?

Back
Top Bottom