Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by XxThe King Of KingsxX

give me some examples of patent leather shoes you like and dislike NT

besides XI's

The only jordans I like with patent leather are the black cat III's.... only b/c they didn't overkill on the patent (but I still could have donewith no patent whatsoever).

XxThe King Of KingsxX wrote:
give me some examples of patent leather shoes you like and dislike NT

besides XI's

I loved the patent on the Black-Red XVI's
pimp.gif
...No other XVI's w/the patent did it for me.

AJ I's w/ patent was
sick.gif
though.

wait for the shoe...i swear most jordan fans are snobby little pretentious suckerfaces...i bet you guys from jb read this and drop stuff just to play withyall..cuz all you see on these boards is whine whine whine...i want og this and that...if OG sixes had patent on them you would be creaming on yourpants...hippocrites...

god i hope heat's taking the piss

but then again, less money for QS's, more money for food and shelter
wink.gif

To be honest..i think i would cop a pair of black cat V lows...as far as the PL and the Vi's i'll just have to wait for pics to make a TRUE decision ofif i'll buy

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Just saved money like Geico

word! im stunned these morons would put patent leather on VIs.....those jordans as long as they're black durabuck based can be literally anycolor andwill sell.

Hmm...don't really know what to make of the patent leather..but like the people who have dropped info..they aren't too pleased with it.."wait andsee" approach yet again..

Let's wait and see the placement 1st. Maybe it's not extremely bad. Ahh, who am I kiddin?!

Originally Posted by heat23

Let's wait and see the placement 1st. Maybe it's not extremely bad. Ahh, who am I kiddin?!

But then again, they put patent leather on the 3's, and they didn't come out so bad.

But still, I can't envision patent leather on a pair of 6's.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by K20Lee

I'm wondering why everyone makes fun of people that say "september blue" when most of the websites say that that is the colorway?
Because the catalog that was out when the VI's dropped says sport, not some website that wasn't even around 17 years ago. Someone post the catalog pic please.

I can't picture any part of the VI's having patent leather..............It would look horrible anywhere. The only place that I think it could lookacceptable at is the tongue and even that is a stretch, but oh well, more money in my pocket and atleast we are getting "almost identical"Carmines

Back
Top Bottom