Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

LMAO......this brings me back when they said XIs would have patent leather. Now guess what? they are the most popular J's ever. U guys are hatn hard onthese. But once pics arise , all of you will be changing your tune

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

Originally Posted by tdot kickz

I was hoping to see pics by now
grin.gif
Me Too...COME ON AIR RANDY!!! bring em out, bring em out

ohwell.gif

Oh hell no. Patent? On the VI???!!! Oh, why do I even bother complaining anymore. I should be completely desensitized of this nonsense by now.

patent leather? are they kidding? i aint buying this crap. Countdown packs and im done with J's.

Im still on the fence about these if they have minimal patent I think I could deal with that.....but with jordans design team there is no telling....

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

SOURCE

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Air Jordan VI model; Black based.

Update 3.7.08:

Two pairs of Air Jordan V Lows.

One "Black" and one "White."

They're NOT House of Hoops Exclusives.

Due to release around the April-May window, although can change.

Take this for what it's worth . . . If you don't believe it, then move onto the next thread.

Peace
Just want to add some stuff that I found out today..... The Jordan V Lows will be a quickstrike and its not a retro but rather Fusion V Low tocolorways also Jordan 23 Quickstrike White/Grey colorway April or May slot 3000 pairs made.

Patent leather on the VI =
laugh.gif

The fact Nike/Jordan has been using a synthetic, thinner, patent pleather =
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Still waiting for someone to leak out the colorway for the VI's.....................

I knew it was them damn fusions.
smh.gif

V lows are ugly anyway
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

SOURCE

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Air Jordan VI model; Black based.

Update 3.7.08:

Two pairs of Air Jordan V Lows.

One "Black" and one "White."

They're NOT House of Hoops Exclusives.

Due to release around the April-May window, although can change.

Take this for what it's worth . . . If you don't believe it, then move onto the next thread.

Peace
Just want to add some stuff that I found out today..... The Jordan V Lows will be a quickstrike and its not a retro but rather Fusion V Low to colorways also Jordan 23 Quickstrike White/Grey colorway April or May slot 3000 pairs made.

ahh props for the info there. glad the v lows are fusion v lows, i can save my money, what i am really interested in are those quickstrike 23s youmentioned, def looking forward to pics of those and the quickstrike 6's comin out as well

05/31/2008 Air Jordan Force 5 Low (limited release)
325331-001 Black/Black-Varsity Red-White
$130.00

05/31/2008 Air Jordan Force 5 Low (limited release)
325331-111 White/White-Varsity Red
$130.00

...hope this clears up everything regarding the V Lows. Still awaiting more info on the black-based VI while another VI has been confirmed as well...

06/07/2008 Air Jordan VI Retro Olympic (limited release)
325387-161 White/Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue
$150.00

Back
Top Bottom