R&B Thread About Nothing

So, you might not expect the group that made “Groove Is In The Heart” to make an appearance in here. But their 2nd album, Infinity Within, had two joints that made my slow jam tapes back in the day.....

Bootsy Collins played on this one. Groovy **** hit at :58

Bootsy, his brother Catfish and the legend Bernie Worrell played on this gem

Each worth 2 min of your time IMO. Ole girl in the group (Lady Miss Kier) had some chops on her.

I spent a lot of my childhood years in Germany during the late 80's and early-mid 90's, and Lisa Stansfield was one of my lightweight crushes :lol:. The "Affection" album still knocks. I bought the compilation of almost her entire discography a few years ago on Itunes and just zoned out.

She had a VOICE :pimp:

Never liked you anyway, pretty mfer

I'm surprised Christopher Williams ain't blow up. Did ya'll know he had a kid Stacy Dash and he got arrested for stealing headphones 2 years ago.

So, you might not expect the group that made “Groove Is In The Heart” to make an appearance in here. But their 2nd album, Infinity Within, had two joints that made my slow jam tapes back in the day.....

Bootsy Collins played on this one. Groovy **** hit at :58

Bootsy, his brother Catfish and the legend Bernie Worrell played on this gem

Each worth 2 min of your time IMO. Ole girl in the group (Lady Miss Kier) had some chops on her.

Those 90s upbeat production def got r&b vibes. Those hits stay playing on shuffle

This a dope lil interview with Jon B from a couple years ago. This is how white artists in black culture should give it up.

The smoothest to ever do it.
CC7E8D8F-0CF0-4D90-B030-11F93D976300.png

Back
Top Bottom