R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Why are people that are allegedly small government and pro freedom all about empowering and giving unilateral control to the government employees that can actually take life and freedom?

Why are people that are allegedly small government and pro freedom all about empowering and giving unilateral control to the government employees that can actually take life and freedom?
Because their anti-black sentiments trump any political narrative 

i would hate for any kid to sit in your class .. just cause I'm pro cop im automatically a racist? haha what kind of stuff are you teaching your kids
I would hate to have your kids in my class.

I teach them to question. Which common core essentially is. 2+2= 4. Yes, but why?

You put a period at the end of a sentence. But, why?

I teach them to comprehend which CANNOT be done without questioning.

My personal biases aren't part of the curriculum so I don't give my opinion in class BUT I do invite the conversation, how uncomfortable it makes the Admin and Republicans at work who dislike that I wear Black is Beautiful t-shirts to work.

Same way I'm anti-Trump, but feel for the Trump supporters at work who have to see MECHA kids rocking 'DUMP TRUMP' shirts.

I would hate to have your kids in my class.

I teach them to question. Which common core essentially is. 2+2= 4. Yes, but why?

You put a period at the end of a sentence. But, why?

I teach them to comprehend which CANNOT be done without questioning.

My personal biases aren't part of the curriculum so I don't give my opinion in class BUT I do invite the conversation, how uncomfortable it makes the Admin and Republicans at work who dislike that I wear Black is Beautiful t-shirts to work.

Same way I'm anti-Trump, but feel for the Trump supporters at work who have to see MECHA kids rocking 'DUMP TRUMP' shirts.
I tell my friends who are military thank you. I tell my friends who are doctors and nurses thank you. but more often than not (bc they love to complain lol) i forget to thank my friends who are teachers.

so dude, Thank you. Thank you for handling our children and hopefully continuing to educate our future leaders and generations!

I tell my friends who are military thank you. I tell my friends who are doctors and nurses thank you. but more often than not (bc they love to complain lol) i forget to thank my friends who are teachers.

so dude, Thank you. Thank you for handling our children and hopefully continuing to educate our future leaders and generations!
Thank you for your line of work.

Mental illness is the U.S. of A's dirty little secret and more of an epidemic than is reported.

Reactions: JPS
Infowars :rofl: :rofl:

I can just picture Blco texting famb links to post.

Blco is the Quentin Miller to CE443's Drake. Same bars, different delivery.

Last edited:
Infowars is total nonsense. They do not deal with facts.

Coincidentally, blco LOVED to post infowars stuff

So his lo g criminal history and felons aren't facts? Last time I checked convicted felons should not carry a gun

So his lo g criminal history and felons aren't facts? Last time I checked convicted felons should not carry a gun

Last time I checked, bringing up the criminal history of people who are unceremoniously murdered by police is just a way to demonize the victim and remove blame from the murderer

Are you a Trump supporter?

repped... we need a video prior to what happened and they need to show the media so we can really know who was really at fault here

not all cops are bad just like not all black people are thugs...
You would argue that blacks who don't address "black on black" crime as bad...

Again, using your logic...then cops who don't speak out on cops murdering civilians are bad, correct?

Is the punishment for that crime death? Because let us not forget, he got murdered by the police.
if he has a gun in his pocket and resisting arrest knowing his novel of a criminal history then hell yeah ...
eek.gif
mean.gif

Is the punishment for that crime death? Because let us not forget, he got murdered by the police.

Indeed, his death was very unfortunate and difficult to watch. In no way am I justifying this. I just want people to think before they make assumptions.

Some cops in the community knew who he was based on his long criminal history. They were alerted that he had a gun on him. He also fought with the police officers and denied all verbal commands.

I love when ignorant people can't defend their argument and show how they really feel.

Continue to pull the wool off yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom