R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

right now as a cop when you see a civilian you either think they are against you and will take your head off and spew profanity your way or with you who appreciate everything they do and what they stand for...

that's a hard job to take on a daily basis

what can be more hard ? let alone not even crack yall top 10s ? smh

It's not "our" top 10 it's literally a fact. Police officer statistically is not in the top 10 most dangerous jobs in America. Feel free to google.

Tommy Sotomayor is a real cat. The only people who complain about what he says are people that have only watched a few of his videos

Nah bruh, even a broken clock is right 2x a day.

He has a racist generalization of his on people.

His hate for black women is :x

He has a lot of Jason Whitlock in him.

View media item 2096698
The majority of people who watch his videos, call in to his shows, and donate to him are black women lol. He says a lot of **** on the surface for shock value and to weed out the people who really pay attention to him. I don't agree with some stuff he says but he's a real one

right now as a cop when you see a civilian you either think they are against you and will take your head off and spew profanity your way or with you who appreciate everything they do and what they stand for...

that's a hard job to take on a daily basis

what can be more hard ? let alone not even crack yall top 10s ? smh
That's a stupid statement.

If it was worded the other way around everyone would be up in arms about how that's crazy.

The reality IS, civilians don't know if a cop is there to help or take their life. FACTS!

I'm a teacher...my job is harder than a policeman and I don't have training nor a weapon to protect me.

Last edited:
It's impossible to protect the innocent and help those in need without a badge :rolleyes

you can't work together with others for the purpose of keeping peace without a badge huh? You need the state to back you for that right?

"Protect and serve" is 100% bull**** police are there to ENFORCE LAW WITH VIOLENCE point blank period.

When dealing with police your God given birthright to practice self defense is eliminated. Right or wrong the cop can **** you over and receive no repercussions. Try to defend yourself against unjust violence and your life can be taken.

Last edited:

If it was worded the other way around everyone would be up in arms about how that's crazy.

The reality IS, civilians don't know if a cop is there to help or take their life. FACTS!

I'm a teacher...my job is harder than a policeman and I don't have training nor a weapon to protect me.

View media item 2096702

son really said his job as a school teacher is harder than being a cop.. im done there really is no getting through to the cop haters

You should not be a teacher and definitely not be around children. Unless you're a janitor and think you're Matt Damon or something

My students came up with it. 
laugh.gif

@Methodical Management

is

@CE4423  really blocc? 
Nah he's a different bigot.

Dude used to try to troll me and attacked my social media calling my grandma a ****.

I'm not gonna reveal anything to get myself banned but lets just say that CE dude thinks cops have the toughest job in America bc he is in the legal/gov field.

Nah he's a different bigot.

Dude used to try to troll me and attacked my social media calling my grandma a ****.

I'm not gonna reveal anything to get myself banned but lets just say that CE dude thinks cops have the toughest job in America bc he is in the legal/gov field.

lol don't event work in the 'legal/gov field's but good one. Keep making assumptions

son really said his job as a school teacher is harder than being a cop.. im done there really is no getting through to the cop haters
You're saying my job isn't hard? I don't work with privileged students in Beverly Hills. 
laugh.gif

Closeted racists are thee worst.

You're saying my job isn't hard? I don't work with privileged students in Beverly Hills. :lol:

Closeted racists are thee worst.
i would hate for any kid to sit in your class .. just cause I'm pro cop im automatically a racist? haha what kind of stuff are you teaching your kids

nice try. that profile existed long before you and i started beefing. 

and theres a reason why dudes in the RF thread were calling you Officer Ricky

Not here for personal attacks or calling people 'bigots' and to hide behind a computer screen. How many times have you been banned from NT? You continually argue with other users who disagree with you by making things personal, rile other users up and then report them and fade into the background once you've damaged the thread.

I just want people to respect each other and be able to share their opinions without receiving personal attacks and threats from other users who are only here to cause rifts.

what do you call the hardest job in America then ?
I can think of plenty of harder jobs.  
laugh.gif

Harder doesn't equate to dangerous, which is what I think you're getting at.  And hell, if we really want to keep it funky, being a cop isn't really even up there amongst the most dangerous jobs if we're defining dangerous as odds of serious injury/death.  

Look it up man....the info is out there.  No need for me to do the work for you.  But you'll probably just go on believing that cop = superhero and that they're deserving of our unwavering support without scrutiny of the job they do.  

I can think of plenty of harder jobs.  
laugh.gif

Harder doesn't equate to dangerous, which is what I think you're getting at.  And hell, if we really want to keep it funky, being a cop isn't really even up there amongst the most dangerous jobs if we're defining dangerous as odds of serious injury/death.  

Look it up man....the info is out there.  No need for me to do the work for you.  But you'll probably just go on believing that cop = superhero and that they're deserving of our unwavering support without scrutiny of the job they do.  
respect right here.

only if the cops respected citizens like the way some of these dudes respect cops 

Back
Top Bottom