R.I.P Donte Greene - Douses Bobby Jacksons CL63 Merc with Soy Sauce & Dog Food

Damn.
laugh.gif

I read about this earlier today, Donte has a serious %%* whooping coming his way.
smh.gif

Memorial services for Donté will be held Saturday. In lieu of flowers, please donate paper towels to the Donté Greene Memorial Stupid Rookie Mistakes Foundation, c/o Bobby Jackson, 1 Arco Arena Drive, Sacramento CA.
lulz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

blaxoid wrote:
Same sort of thing happened at a party once at my place, everyone was having water balloon fights, next thing you know my boy who was high as hell gets a can of air freshner and sprays it into my other boys face
indifferent.gif
He thought it was the funniest thing on earth

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*%!* that, that dude had hella grease and butter all over his car from that popcorn

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't mind rookie hazing. It's just part of paying your dues.

But Donte should be using his free time to work on his weak, one-dimensional game.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
So should Bobby Jackson's perpetually injured #%*. If you're going to dish it, you're probably going to get it back. BJax isn'tabout to whop nobody's #%* either. You yell at that dude and he sprains his ankle and hip and has to miss 19 games.

U trippin B Jax paid his dues he's beeen in the league 10+ years and greene should just accept it and quit acting like he's the only rookie to be hazedin some form or fashion

My !%!. We're talking about BMWs, 'Scallades, and Mercedes's here. Nobody should just accept having their's +$!#@* with, especially by a playerthe caliber of Bobby Jackson. If it's like a LeBron or Kobe, maybe, because those type of dudes have the pull to have you cut or traded, but Bobby Jackson,yea I'd be throwing handsl

1yq58-51bd6928e245e69bd0cf14b19e37dd79.49bbabdf.jpg

1ypuu-586f31808f5547fd877896f052585be2.49bbacd4.jpg

Man Donte got him good and peeps asking why soy sauce n dog food well they both look nasty and smell a million times worse than they look.

Bobby started it with the popcorn but remember Donte aint loaded loaded I dont think his contract is to great so payin for that crap bein removed n vacuumedout and valeted probably had him mad as hell he probably tryin to save as much as he can b4 he out the L.

Me Im like Donte u F with me ima get u back bigger n better u gotta let people know dont F with me cause ima not stand for it Rookie or not u have no respectfor my stuff ima hit u back tha same wat gos around comes around.

Best thing they can do is laugh it off say ok ok u got me good n let it go b4 it get way way outa hand plenty of pranks end up goin to far and peeps get reallyhurt.

Peace
Scottie

Donte is my dude but he was out of line. As a rookie, hazing is normal and you have to put up with it. If he was bringing donuts all year long and then hestopped...what did he think was going to happen? He saw what he did to Thompson and he thought that was funny and was laughing when it happened to him. Yougotta pay your dues before you go pulling stunts like that. Bobby would have had every right to put hands on Te.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think yall takin it more serious than the players are........
Actually the players did take it serious enough because all the reports from the incident say that dudes had to step in so the situationdidn't escalate and that nobody on the team found it funny.

Food on the outside of your car = $10 car wash

Popcorn inside your car = $1000 detailing to clean the seats, floormats, etc.

How is this in any way worse?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

That's pocket lint.

Co-sign. The popcorn smell would seep into the upholstery and +*# A car wash would take care of the food on the outside no problemo.

that's what I'm sayin

Originally Posted by 0cks

Co-sign. The popcorn smell would seep into the upholstery and +*# A car wash would take care of the food on the outside no problemo.

This is assuming the prank was discovered ASAP and the vehicle taken to the wash immediately...

If it was left out in the sun for an extended period of time, a simple car wash wouldn't fix the matter

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by 0cks

This is assuming the prank was discovered ASAP and the vehicle taken to the wash immediately...

If it was left out in the sun for an extended period of time, a simple car wash wouldn't fix the matter
How could it not be? They drive to the practice facility, practice, and then leave. It couldn't have stayed on for more than a few hours.

Sorry, if Bobby Jackson was puttin' hands on someone, he would of done so after gettin' a ball thrown at his head my T-Mac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't mind rookie hazing. It's just part of paying your dues.

But Donte should be using his free time to work on his weak, one-dimensional game.

Sad waste of talent.
smh.gif
So should Bobby Jackson's perpetually injured #%*. If you're going to dish it, you're probably going to get it back. BJax isn't about to whop nobody's #%* either. You yell at that dude and he sprains his ankle and hip and has to miss 19 games.
Nope, its a form on seniority and a hazing process. The same way subordinates or people rushing in a frat dont get revenge or theirsergeants/officers/trainers/disciplinarians.

Back
Top Bottom