R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Screenshot_20200505-020040_Facebook.jpg

I don’t want to have to wade through 8 pages of NT General filth to get to this thread. Sticky this thread por favor.

Kobe/Gianna keep popping up in my head randomly (not whilst browsing social media). The Inspiration & The Future. Both of them were on the verge of success. Basketball might’ve been Kobe’s least significant accomplishment given more time. And Gianna, 🧬 + having Kobe’s ear, she was primed for professional success as well.

I need a Kobe 30 for 30 with the access of the Jordan doc.

I don’t want to have to wade through 8 pages of NT General filth to get to this thread. Sticky this thread por favor.

Kobe/Gianna keep popping up in my head randomly (not whilst browsing social media). The Inspiration & The Future. Both of them were on the verge of success. Basketball might’ve been Kobe’s least significant accomplishment given more time. And Gianna, 🧬 + having Kobe’s ear, she was primed for professional success as well.

I need a Kobe 30 for 30 with the access of the Jordan doc.
Just use the search feature. It's fast and easy. If it wasn't stickied in January I doubt it gets stickied now, especially since it rarely lives on the first page anymore.

Found this “Mamba Forever” Kobe rings puppet hands shirt on IG. Looks like they are on preorder. They also donated proceeds to Mamba on three fund. Kinda dope for nostalgia purpose. I remember I had the Nike one but that one didnt have rings on it. Kinda dope for $30

The IG was @CantBeatLA
0840BA91-993D-4646-8DDB-62FBBEAB4DD1.jpeg
CAED7FA9-DAA1-441B-86FC-1A6FEC6456FE.jpeg

Man....I just read/saw the official autopsy report and picture diagram of Kobe’s body. Absolute devastation. However, I am glad that his family was able to bury him and his daughter. Sometimes air disasters leave very little for the loved ones to put inside the caskets.

I've literally had to stay from articles since this all happened. The days that followed this tragedy i was a mess i literally would be sobbing reading an article or watching the news. The hardest was the memorial. Also anytime Vanessa posts something it breaks my heart because i still cannot imagine what she must feel

Back
Top Bottom