R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

My uncles had Kobe posters and magazine cutouts from his early years in the league when I was little man . Way before I moved to the U.S. I got a lump in my throat and trying to hold it together man. I'm just devastated.

You can't take money to the grave. Enjoy your time on this Earth, enjoy your loved ones, make amends with loved ones you have issues with and go for your dreams. You never know what tomorrow got in store for you.
RIP Mamba. My generation grew up idolizing or at least watch you excel at your craft. Gone but never forgotten.

Man, I'm sick. Sending my deepest condolences. 🙏🏾
IMG_20200126_155421_942.jpg

Growing up as a Warriors fan in the 90s-2000s, I couldn't stand Kobe and the Lakers simply because he was that good. Like most, it was hard to really appreciate his mentality and work ethic until we got older. Rest in peace.

same here. Being a warriors fan, there was nobody I HATED more than Kobe, but that eventually turned into a begrudging respect. Dude was greatness. He would probably still be playing now if not for his Achilles |l

still hard to stomach right now

Watxhing these sports reporters trying to hold it together on air is heartbreaking

Damn. Mamba Legend #24 LA will never b the same
Tragic tragic news fam I can't even believe this man
:smh::smh::smh:
Gone way too soon
Rest in Power
Prayers for his family
Life is so precious y'all

Attachments

• 83679549_3608427462517597_493596165850267648_n.jpg
    83679549_3608427462517597_493596165850267648_n.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 591
This whole thing is just so eerie. He steps down as a scoring leader and passes the torch to LeBron in LA. Then we lose him a day later ?

Kobe was my MJ. Like hundreds of other kids, I emulated my game after him and studied his highlights. Condolences to his close friends and family. I couldn't imagine the pain they're going through.

Other than the girl lying about being raped
I’ve never even really peeped
Dude was NEVER really in no mess
U didn’t see him out in the news
Unless it was about winning a game
Appreciated for being a standup dude
Stand up father

I spent a lot of time slandering Kobe on here back when I first joined NT. But I grew, and things changed. Now, there is no basketball player I respect more than him.

This past week, for the first time in 8 years, I wore a pair of non-Kobes to play basketball in. I know it's trivial but I'm ashamed for doing so.

Back
Top Bottom