R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Beyoncé and Jay Z sitting right behind Vanessa Bryant and Joe and Pam sitting at the end of the close friends and family box is hella odd

KOBE legit was one of the coolest MFs off the court in the history

For real. Especially compared to other mega sport stars. Like compared to Mike? All you hear about MJ is how much of a jerk he is. How bad of a father he was. You don’t hear any of that stuff about Kobe. Kob truly figured life out. Too sad man

For real. Especially compared to other mega sport stars. Like compared to Mike? All you hear about MJ is how much of a jerk he is. How bad of a father he was. You don’t hear any of that stuff about Kobe. Kob truly figured life out. Too sad man

The thing about it though is no one will speak ill of the deceased. I remember the negative things that were said about Kobe as a player and Vanessa wanting to leave him a couple times. But all of that pales in comparison to the good he manifested. When Mike passes away the narrative of him being a jerk will be spun as passion

only Jordan can complain about someone nonstop in their own eulogy
Am I the only one who kinda feel a way about it

I really think Jordan is just at that stage in his life. He's over 50, got young daughters that he sees daily, he's gone soft. Not that that's a bad thing, he's evolved into a family man.

My life looked at me like I'm crazy because I was shocked he was there. I told her about old school Mike would've sent maybe a video message at best.

Back
Top Bottom