R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

7705E373-62EF-43B7-B3A1-4CFC624E1CF4.jpeg

RIP GOAT

Still surreal to me he’s gone. I followed his career literally from beginning to end, and molded my game when I still played ball (to the best of my ability at least lol) after his. Took a while to reconcile he’s actually no longer here. RIP Kobe, you’re missed.

Thankful to witness the evolution of Kobe Bryant. Truly heartbreaking that the story ended the way it did.
RIP to all of the victims

The day all the kobe shoes jumped up a couple hundred each. Had a pair of carpe diems sitting in my cart for weeks waiting for them to go on sale before this all happened. Now people are acting like he signed the damn shoes

Over the last year I’ve learned to deal with Kobe not being here but 1/26/20 is a day I will never forget. I’m just glad to have experienced him in the 24 of my 35 years of existence.

searching through my old FB pics and here’s a pic of me with an authentic Kobe jersey back in 2010. The jersey was so big :lol: I was just happy to have a Kobe jersey.

9E29F0FE-3723-4760-BFF5-2A6EE2110163.jpeg

RIP to Kobe, Gigi and the others who transitioned that day.

I try to remember Kobe for his greatness as a human being more than as a player. His NBA career inspired many and gave people joy but he was much more than that. He did a lot off the court to help all types of people and losing that was the most tragic thing about his early death.

Back
Top Bottom