R.I.P. My 2000 Honda Civic SI

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ralphsody

^^^ word, and really nothing better then 99 si rims on an ek..
unless its red rotas..

indifferent.gif
My dude suggested fake rims. ROTA's, really?
laugh.gif

Quick update....

Got an estimate for $1,600 with labor, but it a japanese engine. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Quick update....

Got an estimate for $1,600 with labor, but it a japanese engine. Can anyone shed any light on this?

6 grand for an si engine? b.s.

keep your car, get rid of those rims, put on new oem or jdm taillights, a nice K series would pull a premium : D

for 10 you can get a egg si

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Before the G35 and M3 comments come...

Get a new Civic Si sedan. Not the fastest thing of course, but it gets the job done, has potential, and its a four door. I know damn well sometimes you wish you had a four door while you were driving your car.
laugh.gif
New SI's are way over $15,000. They're out of the question.
Definitely look into a swap, but a k20 might call for some work and money. I'm not too sure how much exactly though.

i thought it got jacked or somethin cuz a grip of honda accords and civics alwayz be gettin jacked

k20 engine itsself is 6k. buy another b16a2 and swap that. or if you want something a little better id say b18c1. add a little bolt on parts and tuning andyoull be pushing well over 160

Has anyone heard about smoging problems with these Japanese engines better yet does anyone on her have an engine like this and can tell me how its been forthem?

Back
Top Bottom