R.I.P my favorite jeans....both pairs.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

f24f0h.jpg

I took two pairs of jeans to the cleaners lady so she could repair the minor holes forming in the crotch area. Mind you one pair is 5 years no wash and the other pair is 4 years no wash. Today I go to get my jeans and they lady took it upon herself to press AND crease my jeans. Talking about pissed? I feel like someone scolded one of my kids right now. I could have probably accepted the pressing L but creases? I haven't creased a pair of jeans since elementary school. I have no desire to buy another pair of Nudies but I spent so much time cultivating these that they became a second set of skin. I just lost two good pairs of jeans, that's equivalent to a pimp losing his two best girls. RIP.

now you can lean like a cholo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

f24f0h.jpg

I took two pairs of jeans to the cleaners lady so she could repair the minor holes forming in the crotch area. Mind you one pair is 5 years no wash and the other pair is 4 years no wash. Today I go to get my jeans and they lady took it upon herself to press AND crease my jeans. Talking about pissed? I feel like someone scolded one of my kids right now. I could have probably accepted the pressing L but creases? I haven't creased a pair of jeans since elementary school. I have no desire to buy another pair of Nudies but I spent so much time cultivating these that they became a second set of skin. I just lost two good pairs of jeans, that's equivalent to a pimp losing his two best girls. RIP.

now you can lean like a cholo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Imagine all those farts stuck in the jeans for 5 year... I bet theres moled inside the jeans!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, who cry's over jeans?
laugh.gif

Imagine all those farts stuck in the jeans for 5 year... I bet theres moled inside the jeans!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry to hear that man, I would be really pissed if that happened to me. A reason why I've been hesitant about getting my crouch blow out fixed. I would have taken them to Self Edge but I forgot them at school. You should look into Ande Whalls or Naked & Famous

Sorry to hear that man, I would be really pissed if that happened to me. A reason why I've been hesitant about getting my crouch blow out fixed. I would have taken them to Self Edge but I forgot them at school. You should look into Ande Whalls or Naked & Famous

Im working on my APCs for about 2 years, would get heated if that would ever happen to mine

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im working on my APCs for about 2 years, would get heated if that would ever happen to mine

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom